Too Short...too Easy! (1 Viewer)

Stop Booting Me

Originally posted by Eeeek
[BI have a friend who is brilliant at history and because of the fucked up way the paper was set out he accidentally did the wrong question out of the wrong booklet, and now that has just fucked him up[/B]
yes....blaming the paper and its setting out is the reason why that guy is gona get a bad mark......you idiot!!! anyone can bloody read english and i cant see how that dumbarse can be good at ancient as even i who never studied all year - just came into some bullshit about nero and this suppossed 'neros theorem' that i made up - will even kill his arse due to my ability in cruising my ways through tests and inherent good luck i guess!

so sucked in to that guy who cant read english!! learn how to read before you attempt the hsc!!

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I cant believe that in every single forum on the hsc you have bragged about how you didnt study all year and you got all your knowledge from your grandpa and you think that thats where all your marks will come from. making stuff up does not work. are you retarded or something? any idiot would know that if you dont know anything and just make stuff up you WONT blitz the exam. you must be the only person on the face of this earth who is that stupid. Oh and not mentioning your texts in english, thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Re: Re: I HAVE NEVA DONE BUSINESS STUDIES IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mannnnndy

calm down, they werent talking about u, they're talking about sourie.
Nusrat IS Sourie Mandy

Its so easy to pick...give up you fuckin tosser, no one like you

In fact this reminds me of John Safrans 'Not The Sunscreen Song'

"During your life friends will come and go...this is because of your irritating personality, nobody like you"

That ones for you Sourie

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by Stop Booting Me
even i who never studied all year - just came into some bullshit about nero and this suppossed 'neros theorem' that i made up - will even kill his arse due to my ability in cruising my ways through tests and inherent good luck i guess!
Cruising your way through tests...hmm...I can do that. Inherent good luck? You've got inherent bad attitude.

You think you're so smart? There are heaps of ppl here way smarter than you. In comparison you're just this thing typing out your idiotic self for our entertainment...if you didn't realise, we enjoy your little pretence of intelligence?

98.9 UAI? pfff.....

Lobster

It's probably sad funny if you don't understand it. You've taken it out of context.
Hey don't worry about it I just had 10 minutes spare to write a response and i was just having a little fun.

I was just mucking around saying some of that individualism bullshit thats all

Its all good

:ninja:

Nusrat

Well Sourie aka Stop Booting Me, continue dreaming..........
Have you ever spent a night awake, and had words going through your mind, spinning and diverging, forming and then shattering? They form dreams, and then shatter with an ice-cold bite, the bite of that slithering, constricting evil that should have loved and protected me. Sometimes you find the truth, a figment of reality that has thus escaped your grasping fingers and without realising it, you wander in and out of the vile wilderness."
"Dreams are a raw dismal abyss, a journey with no end".......

Nusrat

Well Sourie aka Stop Booting Me.......keep dreaming....
Have you ever spent a night awake, and had words going through your mind, spinning and diverging, forming and then shattering? They form dreams, and then shatter with an ice-cold bite, the bite of that slithering, constricting evil that should have loved and protected me. Sometimes you find the truth, a figment of reality that has thus escaped your grasping fingers and without realising it, you wander in and out of the vile wilderness."
"Dreams are a raw dismal abyss, a journey with no end".......

angel_kate

sourie did the same thing in advanced english aswell.
what a loser! he'll never get anywhere in life as long as he is so abnoxious!

Arch-man

Man,

I love posts like this, it gives me a chance to vent a bit.

My school is one of the best in the state, and i stopped 3mins before the end of the exam, and I reckon I'll be lucky to break 90%

But if you did it in less then 1 1/2 hours, and ur gonna get band 6, keep dreaming.

Ur either a very fast writer, or ur handwriting's illegible in which case ur exam will be used to stoke up the marker's room on cold mornings.

Mate, no matter how good u think u are, there's always going to be someone better than u.

What's the bet we'll see Sourie back here in a few months saying he got 99.5 as a UAI?

ben

how ironic, sourie seems to do every subject I do - plus find every topic extremely easy, plus do extremely well, plus finish in half the time. Yes.... sounds like he's got to get what he is aiming for!! haha

Stop Booting Me

Originally posted by Arch-man
Man,

My school is one of the best in the state, and i stopped 3mins before the end of the exam, and I reckon I'll be lucky to break 90%
Ur either a very fast writer, or ur handwriting's illegible in which case ur exam will be used to stoke up the marker's room on cold mornings.B]

firstly as i must point out you are from some hicksville and no...the ste doe not just consist of schools near your outback area......there are more schools in sydney! ever heard of that place!!!

and secondly...you primitive ways that require you to use your exam papers as firewood became obsolete over 1000 years ago!!
try a heater mate...there not that new!!

dont type here ever again until you know a bit more about the world!

spice girl

magic mirror
Actually, no one ever uses exam papers as firewood.

Besides, people still used firewood a 100 years ago, if I recall correctly. You're really crap at history, Sourie, get YOUR facts right.

Stop Booting Me

ok well now that i have learnt something about the world i will type here and say "YOu are a dumb ugly scrag".....if i hadnt learnt more about the world like you suggested i wouldnt have found out that you were also dumb as well as ugly, 'Spice girl'

PS. maybe your poorass family uses firewood but the rest of humanity has moved on......tell your factory working parents to get real jobs!

Jellymonsta

sourie you're out of control... if youre not careful a mob is going to track you down and lynch you. :D

and wtf how is firewood obsolete? because you dont use it?

edit: LOL! id like to see how you coped without people working in factories to support your lifestyle of class and sophistication.

Last edited:

Christine

beige member
HSC

firstly as i must point out you are from some hicksville and no...the ste doe not just consist of schools near your outback area......there are more schools in sydney! ever heard of that place!!!

and secondly...you primitive ways that require you to use your exam papers as firewood became obsolete over 1000 years ago!!
try a heater mate...there not that new!!

Listen here you idiotic no-hoper

If you knew so much about the world - you would realise that NOTHING COMES FOR FREE.

Nobody gets anything handed to them on a silver platter - especially UAI's.

Anything that is worth anything in this world MUST BE WORKED FOR!
you don't go places and become somebody by making up information and subsequently
LYING
(eg Nero's theorem - what a fucking joke, any marker worth their salt will see straight through it)
and if you do get somewhere through some illegal way or nepotism - Karma will come round and boot you up the ass
BIG TIME.

I'm sure u are familiar with that concept as you are Indian (no racism intended) and most indians are Hindu and even if u don't understand the concept - i'm sure your knowledgeable grandfather will.

Basically, KEEP IT REAL

deluding yourself only creates problems (and a UAI of oh lets say around 30- if that)

P.S. I take it you've never gotten to know your home country much have you? if u had you'd realise that Tuncurry/ Foster is an amazing place with beautiful beaches, has a decent touism industry amongst other things and is anything but hicksville.

next time get your facts straight - all it takes is a quick search on yahoo.

Arch-man

Mate, this 'Hicksville' is currently the largest growing area in NSW. I'm crap at history? Firewood is still used champ, even in the hole you refer to as 'Sydney'.

I used to live in Sydney and I'm glad I got out, as it is too big and too busy for my liking. I visited it recently and it took half an hour to go three blocks, at least in my town you can get where you want in a reasonable amount of time. (Apologies to the nice people from Sydney here, but I'm sure you'll agree that this is a more than worthy target)

Sarah J

HSC
Originally posted by Jellymonsta
sourie you're out of control... if youre not careful a mob is going to track you down and lynch you. :D
We need a Lynch mob!!! (my, how I love that word! ;) )

spice girl

magic mirror
ok well now that i have learnt something about the world i will type here and say "YOu are a dumb ugly scrag".....if i hadnt learnt more about the world like you suggested i wouldnt have found out that you were also dumb as well as ugly, 'Spice girl'
You've just proven my point. You don't know anything about me...

Jemima

Good Looking Member
Ummmm.......

I wasn't aware that firewood was out of fashion :eek:
We still use it and I didn't know there was anything else to use.
I'm beginning to think I should get out more:p

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah J

We need a Lynch mob!!! (my, how I love that word! ;) )
Gee, i wonder why :p :p (sorry couldn't resist even tho nobody else will get the joke)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)