Top 15 Countries with the Hottest Women (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!??! AUSTRALIA DOESNT COME FUCKIN CLOSE THEY SHOULD BE NEAR THE BOTTOM????
Australia is known for its "chubby, unsophisticated and uncultured girls". What the fuck. There's a goddamn reason its the fattest country on earth.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
what uk girls have you seen?

tourists and other people who come to australia from UK are an elite sampling not representative of the mean

they're one of the fattest countries in the world

no way are they better than most European countries

hayabusaboston

HSC
Sylvia bby gurl, the definition of "hot" is in my opinion UK woman Cheryl Cole. Fucking unbelievable how good looking she is. Feel free to argue someone else if u want. If ur into megan fox etc haha

EDIT: sorry I just realised ur a girl LOL

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the hotness of (what are regarded as) the hottest celebrities from a country is a terrible metric

it should be based on the average attractiveness of a girl

id much rather poland, ukraine, estonia...any european country basically

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
This is a very subjective thing but honestly I wouldn't agree with everything mentioned there. As to everything there are many exceptions, but the ethnicity in general which has the best looking women imo would be females from:

SWEDEN, Norway, Russia, Real American Girls, Germany and Czech Republic.

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
This is a very subjective thing but honestly I wouldn't agree with everything mentioned there. As to everything there are many exceptions, but the ethnicity in general which has the best looking women imo would be females from:

+1

Frostbitten

HSC

As in native American or just white American's?

hayabusaboston

HSC
the hotness of (what are regarded as) the hottest celebrities from a country is a terrible metric

it should be based on the average attractiveness of a girl

id much rather poland, ukraine, estonia...any european country basically
fuck yeaaaa! ;)

But like actually, polish girls are weird. There's a lot of like, slim and good looking girls, but idk I guess cos ive been in australia and south africa so long im not used to those slavic features and thus do not appreciate their beauty as much as I probably should...

That probs doesnt make sense.

I could go on to geometrically describee the features I find attractive in a girl but screw it, noone cares anyway. You all have different views of beauty too.

Last edited:

MsElla

HSC
I am really sorry to say that I am agree with this list. According which basis you make this list.???? It's just personal analysis of anybody. There is not truth in this list.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I am really sorry to say that I am agree with this list. According which basis you make this list.???? It's just personal analysis of anybody. There is not truth in this list.
ugh

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Uh......

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
Mkay...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)