Top Achievers in Course List (State Ranks) (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Lol. It's so unexpected how Fort street only got one state rank this year and that was for geography. Surprisingly, their HSC school rank isn't as good as I expected

D94

HSC
N/A
Lol. It's so unexpected how Fort street only got one state rank this year and that was for geography. Surprisingly, their HSC school rank isn't as good as I expected
Note that those school rankings are not official.

iStudent

HSC
Thanks mreditor, really appreciated all your help the past year and I'm sorry I let you down in terms of not getting a state rank in economics
Double state ranks not good enough? :'(
In any case, huge congratulations! If this was last year, your 96 would've been it ;) (and you'd be one of the few triple state rankers out there)

mreditor16

HSC
Thanks mreditor, really appreciated all your help the past year and I'm sorry I let you down in terms of not getting a state rank in economics
Bro you have nothing to apologise about, you did amazingly. Two state ranks is amazing. And yes missing out on the third for economics does hurt but be proud of the result. It's still absolutely amazing and you should take pride in your achievements. It's been a pleasure helping you along the way where I can :)

swagmeister

HSC
Double state ranks not good enough? :'(
In any case, huge congratulations! If this was last year, your 96 would've been it ;) (and you'd be one of the few triple state rankers out there)
Thanks man! Bought some of your resources a while back and they were really helpful (especially making sure I was on the right page with 20/20 HSC Eco's essays)!

Two state ranks are definitely good enough, I was just really hoping to get one for economics! It was my best subject and my favourite subject and I literally missed by a mark...

Some stuff happened in the exam yet unfortunately my misadventure got declined, so I'm going to call them up tomorrow though because it appears they didn't understand it.

Man, that one mark, I got improperly moved right next to the kids playground and it was so loud and I did my MC during that time, nailed all the hard/ambiguous ones but lost a mark on a really easy one because I couldn't focus. That one mark and I could have been second in the state.

Oh well, such is life, we'll see what happens though :)

swagmeister

HSC
Bro you have nothing to apologise about, you did amazingly. Two state ranks is amazing. And yes missing out on the third for economics does hurt but be proud of the result. It's still absolutely amazing and you should take pride in your achievements. It's been a pleasure helping you along the way where I can :)
Thanks for the encouragement man! Again you were such an inspiration, pulling your 98 raw, you helped me believe albeit the percentages in ATAR calculators that it was possible to get up so high

Yeah I definitely am taking pride in my achievements, I was just sooo close (see my reply to iStudent) and especially with getting 99 raw in trials and second in the entire UNSW Eco competition it's so annoying! Overall though I'm pretty happy, started the year aiming for a 90+ ATAR and just scraping a band 6 in economics but now I've ended up with 96 and it's looking like my ATAR will be 99+, we'll see in 10 hours though :D

iStudent

HSC
Thanks for the encouragement man! Again you were such an inspiration, pulling your 98 raw, you helped me believe albeit the percentages in ATAR calculators that it was possible to get up so high

Yeah I definitely am taking pride in my achievements, I was just sooo close (see my reply to iStudent) and especially with getting 99 raw in trials and second in the entire UNSW Eco competition it's so annoying! Overall though I'm pretty happy, started the year aiming for a 90+ ATAR and just scraping a band 6 in economics but now I've ended up with 96 and it's looking like my ATAR will be 99+, we'll see in 10 hours though :D
Step back new eco god in the house!
.95 ez ?

Mikes

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know what mark (HSC, internal and external) was needed for a state rank in economics? All help is appreciated.

ming mong

HSC
Now I know the real identities of some of these BOSers heh heh heh heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)