Top Marks In ESL (1 Viewer)

ToRnaDo

HSC
oh well...all i read from this thread that SUVIVOR39 is THE ONE SHOW OFF. If i wrong about u...soo sorry to u then heehhe :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
oh well...all i read from this thread that SUVIVOR39 is THE ONE SHOW OFF. If i wrong about u...soo sorry to u then heehhe :)
I never say I'm going to get 100.....

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
I believe YOU are the one that is "lost". Your post constituted the word "PRIVATE". In case you don't know, Strathfield Girls' and Burwood Girls' are NOT classified as PRIVATE.
:mad: Survivor:mad:
i said that some girl from private school in this year 2003 will come first in esl english, i know that girls from public schools toped the state in 2002 and 2001 hsc. i hope you undertood that i'm trying to say :rolleyes:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
Originally posted by piccaninny
agree, agree!!!
No comment.

ToRnaDo

HSC
yeahh we are just kidding...dont take it too serious Suvivor... You guys have fun and enjoy the hot summer in Australia heheh. Iam going to have fun in your country Suvivor :) (China, right???)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Yes, I'm Chinese. Most European can speak their own language PLUS English.

Why do you thought I was a European?

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
well the way you respond to threads, you like cosima and you do biology. its all good i have nothing against it, i like chinese, by the way i'm russian.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I do:
ESL
Biology
Chemistry
Engineering Studies
mathematics
Society and Culture
hehe. I didn't know if I do Biology I will become European! :p

Last edited:

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i have 3 subjects same as you. it is biology, maths and esl. other my subjects are geography and russian. i regretted so much that i did geography insteard of engineering studies, i had e.studies for a week once it is much more interesting than geography.
good luck with society and culture you have it this friday.
Chinese guys are not stubborn i never met one, but you are(omg).i'm stubborn too. thas why i thought you are european.

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i regretted so much that i did geography insteard of engineering studies, i had e.studies for a week once it is much more interesting than geography.
I am quite the opposite. I wanted to do Geography, but my school wouldn't let me!! This is because only about 5 peeople chose it so there won't be a class for it. :(

Chinese guys are not stubborn i never met one, but you are(omg).i'm stubborn too. thas why i thought you are european.
Am I stubborn? lol. well maybe I just never realise it.
Most of the Chinese people are not very argumentative. Maybe it's their lack of word choice or something, I don't know. (But they argue a lot with other Chinese people and loudly too). But I don't take crap from people and I like reasoning with people. Maybe that's why I looked "stubborn" to you.

good luck with society and culture you have it this friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)