• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Top Places To Pull A Pick Up (1 Viewer)

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Jago said:
so you like non-asian asians?
Yeh, I guess you can say that. Like asians who like stuff from the Western culture.

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if you mean asian pop/rock/punk/rap music then i completely agree. How can people listen to that crap?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I'm asian but having been brought up all my life in Australia, I'm like some of you and would prefer an Aussie chick to a asian one or an asian brought up in Australia, like me i.e. talks with an Australian accent, talks all the time in english, doesn't get too into the whole pencil case, mobile phone stuff.

astro

HSC
call me ignorant...but how can you tell an asian from a non-asian by their pencil case, key rings and mobile...or is it the type of music they would be inclined to listen to

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
astro said:
call me ignorant...but how can you tell an asian from a non-asian by their pencil case, key rings and mobile...or is it the type of music they would be inclined to listen to
yeh that, the music

zhongie

HSC
Yeah, go the non-asian asians!
It's not that I hate my own race or anything. I just would rather prefer someone who speak English, so I would communicate with them better. And who would n't talk about Asian music/films all the time, since I would know nothing about them.

Most people dress to express themselves...thus, people who wear really 'asian' clothes show that they are asian...you can certainly tell.

But non-asian asian guys are so hard to find...it's easier just to stick with non-asians...

lengstar

HSC
stop dissing cabra. whats wrong with hunnies? ever considered that not all of them are ditzes?

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
zhongie said:
Yeah, go the non-asian asians!
It's not that I hate my own race or anything. I just would rather prefer someone who speak English, so I would communicate with them better. And who would n't talk about Asian music/films all the time, since I would know nothing about them.

Most people dress to express themselves...thus, people who wear really 'asian' clothes show that they are asian...you can certainly tell.

But non-asian asian guys are so hard to find...it's easier just to stick with non-asians...
Yeh, it really annoys me when the "asian" asians in my school talk about Asian actors, singers, music and movies. I don't know anything about them. I only listen to western music and I only know hollywood stars.

Yeh, it is very hard to find non-asian asian guys. Every guy I see in Cabramatta is so asian. It's rare to see a non-asian asian guy.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
stop dissing cabra. whats wrong with hunnies? ever considered that not all of them are ditzes?
I don't hate Cabramatta. I used to live there. In fact, I spent two thirds of my life there.

lengstar

HSC
i'm a balanced asian guy. i like the best both worlds have to offer. my sister love korean music and has it playing all the time and i don't mind it at all. i enjoy watching korean movies, hong kong films and chinese stories from a more romantic era. also i'm into alot of contemporary rock, hip-hop or pop. i play it slow and i like it fast. i'll hang around my mates who go out to bars and pubs and have a drink or slum it with a study group. why confine you tastes when you can expand it and have fun whenever and whereever you go?

bubble_tea

I hate guys who pick up off the street, i find that really downgrading.
going out with someone from school would be pretty nice.. =] reminds me of them animes. hehe

lengstar

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
I hate guys who pick up off the street, i find that really downgrading.
going out with someone from school would be pretty nice.. =] reminds me of them animes. hehe
yeah i don't get that either. i'm thinking 'fuck that chick's hot i think i'll pick them up' and its pretty stupid. you know nothing about them and basing everything on how good they look.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
It's a bit of a turn off when I don't fully understand fluent spoken chinese nor can I read it. The HK films are alright I guess cause they talk in more slangy chinese which I get but the rest of the stuff just leaves me confused.
I'm perfectly happy to stay with my mates/chicks who thankfully don't talk to me in chinese and don't add lahs to the end of sentences and having had non-asian friends all this time, I'm all set in my groove.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)