Top Schools List. (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Hey. First of all, congratulations all on finishing the HSC.

I'm just wondering if anybody knows which schools made the top 10 and what the rank is for my school is. If I find one, I'll post it here if you want.

Pianpupodoel

Neurotic Member
HSC
im thinking we have to wait until the BOS publishes all the results before we can see which school ranked where.

Going from last year, it seems we have to wait until 2-3pm today.

milton

HSC
James Ruse didnt do as well as last year :( especially in english
i'm guessing median UAI will be about 99

milton

HSC
well i guess here's an opening for the masses of sadistic ppl salivating for our downfall..

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well isnt quinlan going to be a happy chappy since last year wasnt so hot either?

haque

HSC
Well if ruse's median falls so will the school ranked second-it doesn't look as though baulkham hills went as well as expected-don't see any reason to be agro towards milton just cos he's got higher aspirations and standards.

Hey atreus where's ur mate mojo rising or whatever, remember when u guys were ridiculing my predicitons for my marks? There are a lot of jealous people on bos.

loveholic

HSC
haque said:
Well if ruse's median falls so will the school ranked second-it doesn't look as though baulkham hills went as well as expected-don't see any reason to be agro towards milton just cos he's got higher aspirations and standards.

Hey atreus where's ur mate mojo rising or whatever, remember when u guys were ridiculing my predicitons for my marks? There are a lot of jealous people on bos.
well i don`t think they`re jealous

i just think they don`t like you for being such an arrogant jerk
note: english is a real subject which is why do you it in the first place

hm... i think the top 200 list is published ... tomrorow??? i already have a feeling my school is towards the bottom of the list -_-

V sure, he did get those marks, no one`s denying that. but that still doesn`t mean he`s not arrogant

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Not arrogant if it's true.

Maybe some people just have no expectations? But some schools may have to compare with past results. Leave the guy alone for that.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
webby234 said:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/comprehensives-break-up-the-select-few/2006/12/19/1166290543831.html

Ruse 1st, Baulkham 2nd - although telegraph does it a different way

Barker and Killara are the big movers - up to 8th and 18th.

Can't find full list at this stage.

Oh yeah - 800 all-rounders, anyone know whether that's up or down from last year - could be an indicator of whether SAM is going to be generally too low high or accurate.
Well i'd just wait 8hrs for the uai anyway webster :p

I posted it up somewhere else, but i believe the daily telegraph will put ruse 1st, hornsby 2nd, sydney girls 3rd and baulko 4th :mad1:

tigergal

Wests Tigers Supporter
HSC
telegraph is:
1.ruse
2.hornsby
3.sydney girls
4.baulko
5. NSG
Sydney girls, baulko and Nsg all having the same percentage and only differing by .2 sort of distances..damn so many of my friends has 89s in things.. we only needed to jag a few more to get 2nd/3rd..

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
WOOHOOO International Grammar School Pride

up from 120 to 36!!!! YEH

congrats to everyone (especially IGSers. WE shat all over these exams this year)

haque

HSC
thanks surebluff but i don't think i'll get a hundred and as for loveholic-that english comment was a joke-don't see what i said that makes me so arrogant, if u do well in english, ur smart and i respect u for that because i'm not very good at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)