Top Schools of 2006 - Daily Telegraph (1 Viewer)

HSC
Don't lie Angela you didn't do your HSC in 2003. Stop lying.

P.S. Congrats for dux-ing it. =)

P.P.S. SHHS ftw, esp in the 'Gong..haha gotta love being the only selective high school in the region. =)

Stop Studying

HSC
malek fahd islamic school couldve came in the top 5 and in time it will be at throats with james ruse high school

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Wow my school actually made the top 200!
thats a first
183. Gilroy College Castle Hill

we were 400 and something the year I did my HSC
:eek:

wailongyi88

HSC
lol my school dropped about 10 places lol.

But honestly as much as everyone cares about your UAI, once you get into uni, nobody really cares, with the exception of ppl who get 99+ it doesnt really help/matter. Sure people may get scholarships to certain firms but those are a small proportion of students. People need to lighten up. Lol.
i'm probably biased due to the fact that my school does worse every year lol.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Hey, we're the top school in the Blue Mountains for another year! Take that, Korowal. :)

NgoledgeTuition

HSC
NO one can beat damn james ruse because anyone who makes it in there have no life!!!
lol!!! they are super freaks man lol

ippie

HSC
Bull. people in their school help each other. so their marks are all pretty high. so they get scaled up etc. So that's why they're number ONE.

Unlike my school. God, we're so bloody competitive. every year man - competition. teachers say some people destroy books in the school library so no one else can get their hands on them - how bitchy is that?

Lot'o'seX

HSC
N/A
ippie said:
Bull. people in their school help each other. so their marks are all pretty high. so they get scaled up etc. So that's why they're number ONE.

Unlike my school. God, we're so bloody competitive. every year man - competition. teachers say some people destroy books in the school library so no one else can get their hands on them - how bitchy is that?
What school?!?!?

cupcake08

HSC
ippie said:

thats crazy, are you at a selective school? lol and i thought my grade was competitive

Lot"o"seX said:
What school?!?!?
that screename looks vaguely familiar.....:p

Bored7

HSC
I dont understand WHY my school isnt in..
i suppose it's a bad area,though it is a really good school for people that are dedicated to learn.
I feel that the reputation of Blacktown boys may affect ours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)