Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
I am hoping someone steals my car so that I get a good insurance payout
Legit your car is worth more than you think, Camry's are popular car's for their reliability, when you wanna sell it and get maximum cash, do some important thing, Clean that shit, if your seats are torn, sew that shit up by yourself, if you got scratched hubcaps, sand them down with some fine sand paper and they will look better, also give you car a clean coat of wax, it will increase the value by a few hundred dollars, also replace engine oils and fluids before you sell so buyer thinks the car is running good and you care for it. Also, door dings can be removed with hot water and a suction mount.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
best legit ways to remove weight is to remove rear seats and get rid of electronics, AC and radio, that shit is heavy. Replace bonnet and trunk with carbon fiber, change your rims or remove your hubcaps for carbon fiber rims, replace an automatic transmission with a manual, and last but not least, remember to take a big dump before you drive to shed a few kilos.
Lol wtf, pretty much no one does this. Maybe one piece forged aluminum or magnesium, but that's still very pricey. Exhaust would also be a much better option before stuff like carbon fibre bonnets.

astroman

HSC
Lol wtf, pretty much no one does this. Maybe one piece forged aluminum or magnesium, but that's still very pricey. Exhaust would also be a much better option before stuff like carbon fibre bonnets.
Mclaren P1 has some blend of carbon fibre/titanium wheels.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
fucking rebel bro
stay safe
Thanks bro, also, I'll say I'm not going to do it again, not only is it risking myself and my licence but others around me. Most of the things I do is just because of pure curiosity and for an adrenaline rush :D

-----------
On a different note, have you seen air suspensions before?

astroman

HSC
Thanks bro, also, I'll say I'm not going to do it again, not only is it risking myself and my licence but others around me. Most of the things I do is just because of pure curiosity and for an adrenaline rush :D

-----------
On a different note, have you seen air suspensions before?
yes I have, are you talking about air suspension in relation to luxury cars or lowriders?

astroman

HSC
One of my friends wants to do a DIY kit installation on his beemer.

I love the cars and the content, top quality videos as always.
It's up to him, air suspension is more for comfort than performance, also I would believe that since it is air suspension, working on it to fix or resolve issues would be significantly more difficult than standard springs and coilovers.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
It's up to him, air suspension is more for comfort than performance, also I would believe that since it is air suspension, working on it to fix or resolve issues would be significantly more difficult than standard springs and coilovers.
Basically, he wants to make it a head turner at a car meet. I think air suspension's are quite cool tbh but a full kit + installation by a professional can well over be in excess over 3.5k.

astroman

HSC
Basically, he wants to make it a head turner at a car meet. I think air suspension's are quite cool tbh but a full kit + installation by a professional can well over be in excess over 3.5k.
yea it's cool, if the car is no more than a showpiece or garage queen than by all means it's a respectable choice of mod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)