• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Topics? (1 Viewer)

kpq_sniper017

Originally posted by kochou
that's how much our school sucks, we actaully had a girl from maquarie fields who was accelereated, but when she came to our school they made her stay back in line with everyone else in the grade, the only subject our school lets accelerating in is IPT
schools should probably offer accelerated courses for all subjects....check out the numbers (of both students and teachers available) and then c if they can run the course.
my school only has accel. maths - i wonder if many schools accelerate english? haven't heard anything about accel. english.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
our schools finished ..

damn projectile and shm is confusing ..

:(

pcwizz

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pcx_demolition017
schools should probably offer accelerated courses for all subjects....check out the numbers (of both students and teachers available) and then c if they can run the course.
my school only has accel. maths - i wonder if many schools accelerate english? haven't heard anything about accel. english.
glycerine is currently accelerating english.

Lines might not correspond in a way as to allow the satisfactory completion of the 12 units of prelim along with the accelerated subject.

kpq_sniper017

Originally posted by pc_wizz
our schools finished ..

damn projectile and shm is confusing ..

:(

pcwizz
i haven't done projectile motion yet and i'm not looking forward to it either. shm is pretty confusing, but doing 16 questions from fitzpatrick sure helps :)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Xayma
glycerine is currently accelerating english.

Lines might not correspond in a way as to allow the satisfactory completion of the 12 units of prelim along with the accelerated subject.
If you have to do 12 units of prelim I have no idea how i completed mine, cos I never did any year 11 maths assessments, so I only did 9

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Calculon
If you have to do 12 units of prelim I have no idea how i completed mine, cos I never did any year 11 maths assessments, so I only did 9
Did you do assesments during the prelim course while accelerating?

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by pcx_demolition017
schools should probably offer accelerated courses for all subjects....
We had no accelerated courses last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)