Tori Amos (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
this thread has implanted weezer strongly in my brain

i've got the dungeon master's guide
i've got the twelve sided die

HSC
it would be nothing short of tragic if i got worked up over some stupi jerk on the internet.
when i turn my computer off, it all goes away

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
ok then. i was going to stop. but seeing as it's of no consequence to you, i'll keep going, cause it's fun for me.

just a question. who do you hold in higher contempt; people that listen to chingy and usher and dig movies like scary movie, or, people that listen to radiohead and dig movies like donnie darko? straight answer, please.

HSC
i have absolutley no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

i started become aware of better bands in about year ten, but since i only had dialup and live in a regional area, the means to get them was limited.
it wasnt until i moved this year that i was really able to explore other avenues. ones that i liked alot better.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
you have no idea what i'm talking about yet you answered my question?...anyway, i'm from a rgional area too. isn't it hard to find good music! that's what i loved about canberra, imapct records. but since jb bought them out it's gone down hill. where are you from?

HSC
generally they had more of an imported selection. the stuff i like thats hard to get.

and re: my location, its been mentioned at great length in nonschool. you just have to look for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)