Torn between 2! Need advice or help! (1 Viewer)

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Sorry honey but YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD FOR BELIEVING IN ASTROLOGY/STAR SIGN BULLSHIT, DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT!? IT'S ALL FAKE, IT'S ALL FUCKING FAKE.

WHY ARE YOU BITCHES SO FUCKING GULLABLE!?

katy-g

HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
L
-lives in parra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I NEED UR HELP GUYS COZ IM SCREWED!!
................................................................................................... go with S

HSC
astrology is a load of crap that satanists/pagans (no shit) cooked up to steal your money, giving very broad and vague descriptions like "You will experience a difficulty this month" well i mean no shit, tell me a month that has been faultless for you.

secondly, chances are you will go for the older guy because he has the confidence and age, its obvious he seems to be the better choice, S only has distance as an advantage!

macka18au

HSC
id b looking long and hard at which 1 i wanted to b with. i was kinda in this situation a while ago, and i chose to date 1, and had to break up cause it didnt feel right after like 2 weeks. we have since parted ways (the one that i loved) and i dun talk very often. i got back with the 1 that i was dateing before, and i was vey happy with her till we broke up.(her HSC over a relationship). but the point is that astrology is shit, and if u like 1 guy more then the other, y hurt the other, make ur decision before some1 gets hurt. at least stay mates with the one u dont like, then u havent really lost either. but make a decision before u hurt both urself, and more importantly the guys involved.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
-not shy at all....and very understanding coz i basically ran over onto the gutter in his car while trying to park and he didnt really care...

I NEED UR HELP GUYS COZ IM SCREWED!![/QUOTE]

the guy sounds like a dud.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
:uhhuh: lol..S sounds like a lazy bastard and L doesn't sound like good news as well...
Why make a choice? Its not like you're going to marry either of them... ;)

karoooh

HSC
I'm sure the girl appreciates the advice almost 2 years after she started the thread.

Why the hell was this thread bumped?

Kabeio

k.
HSC
karoooh said:
I'm sure the girl appreciates the advice almost 2 years after she started the thread.

Why the hell was this thread bumped?

lol i hadnt even noticed

HSC
Nolanistic said:
Point two that you are retarded.

You don't know what Satanism is. I'll give you a hint, it's not worshipping Satan; and the name was given to them by the church for the fact that they practiced self-determination.
got a source on this? or did you pull this out of a hat (im serious, if i call satanists wrong name then im more than happy to be corrected)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
well done for reviving a one-and-a-half year old thread.

funny how I was the last poster before the bump...
funny how everyone started posting in help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)