• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Torts Exam 2005 (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
if at a campus with a large classes and small rooms e.g. penrith, the exams are split up. you will all do it on the same day but different rooms. this guy in my class last year asked me if i was doing the same exam coz his friend has a different classroom and he was panicking like hell...but pweb doesnt make mistakes like that and ther eis always special consideration. well this years pweb was initially wrong but they fixed it.

i dont even know where BB.G05/10 [werro] is...does anyone? nor EEG19 @ parra.
they should at least try and put us in exam rooms we know e.g. our classrooms.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
pweb is wrong. My exam for next week doesn't exist :p

My exam for earth sciences isn't even in the north campus where all our classes are held. Its so strange room on the main campus and there are two rooms. Why do I get the feeling being before 8:30am that I will walk into the wrong room :p

klh

HSC
thats becoz not enough of your class hassled the co ordinaters and co. to make the It people change it.
you hould read our EMI discussions board...so funny, all these peope complaining and the co ordinaters said they had to take their phone of the hook becoz of our complaints. basically peopel just annoyed, swore, compained, whinged and then there were people who were defendiing them...reminds me of BOS when we are bombarded by the some opinionated memebers...
just saying the sqeaky(sp?) wheel gets the oil...
what is the room number? i think the EM building has that type of two rooms into 1 type thing. [i got an exam there so i explored it inside out to get the details, floor palns, toilet routes etc. lol]

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
We just got literally thousands of pieces of paper saying when our exam is with all the other crappy details.

I think my exam room is ED something. I dunno, still a week to go, so no need to panic quiet yet :p

klh

HSC
dun worry, some of the doors on ED (usually the front of the ECO and FInance office) has maps that show you the room numbers and which door to gain entry into them.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ah ... I'll find my way, eventually. Parra isn't that big :rolleyes:

btw, the answer in your sig, do hospitality / tourism :p

L

LaraB

Cape said:
We just got literally thousands of pieces of paper saying when our exam is with all the other crappy details.

I think my exam room is ED something. I dunno, still a week to go, so no need to panic quiet yet :p
lol don't complain :)...

we totally have to rely on platform web for mine so if somethin's wrong we have no clue.. kinda sucks...:p

= Jennifer =

HSC
Cape said:

did nt u check the rooms out before stuvac i know i did :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
did nt u check the rooms out before stuvac i know i did :)
No, cause my only exam according to pweb is my health impacts of tourism :D

yay! Does this mean I don't have to sit my introduction to earth sciences exam :rolleyes:

But my piece of paper says my exam is in EDG13. Wherever the hell that is :)

klh

HSC
Cape said:
ah ... I'll find my way, eventually. Parra isn't that big :rolleyes:

btw, the answer in your sig, do hospitality / tourism :p
hosp/tourism? why....hmmm

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
hosp/tourism? why....hmmm
Why hosp/tourism .... *looks at course* cause tourism rules :p

hehe, depending on what you want to do, there are some pretty good and well paying jobs out there.

And the industry is always changing, and its exciting. And I'm blabbing :p

klh

HSC
arr...decisions, decisions. you see, i donnt want to go to h'bury for study which is a factor in my decision but the potential benefits i have not yet to see or find out yet other than changing and thre are good jobs coz thats such a generic answer, i think most industries are like that :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Businessey like tourism subjects are also taught at Campbelltown and theres a few subjects at Blacktown. Hawkesbury is only environmental stuff.

Demandred

HSC
Anyone stumped on question 2? Evaluate the torts law system? I don't think we have coverred that at all during class. Fucken hell. Self-learning. Again.

L

LaraB

Demandred said:
Anyone stumped on question 2? Evaluate the torts law system? I don't think we have coverred that at all during class. Fucken hell. Self-learning. Again.
a lot is in the readings for the readings for week 1 and 2 of the course - as in the stuff that isn't technicaaly assessed in the exam - as well as the last week..

also, you gotta think about all teh stuff we discussed about why different aspects of negligence doesn't work i guess...

im guessing fault-based system is something they want us to discuss isnce there was a lot of stuff on that in Luntz, also alternative compensation schemes like workers comp, how access is different for different demographic - shit happens article... theres more..just that's all thaht came to mind atm:)

L

LaraB

Demandred said:
hehehe sorry for the outburst, I was tired and sick.
loil i know exactly how you feel!

its getting colder, im tired, got the flu so am not looking forweard to sitting in a freezing room 2moro for my MPW exam:(

klh

HSC
to bad, EE i think as well as EM has nice warm rooms (i went there for exams).
but its the weatehr outside that gets ya, after my exam on tues it was freezing, everyones teeth was chatteriong which was some comfort...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)