torts on web ct (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Anyone doing LAWS1203 here? Just wondering whether Ben/Juliet put any notes on web ct or taped the large teavhing group lectures; according to the sheet they should be there. Apparently Juliet uses slides. I'm so jealous :/ thanks

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
um last year they put all the notes and recordings on the torts page in the law section of the ANU.

I'm not sure if they told you about it this year - if not go to teh law faculty page and click current students - then type in your ISIS name and password and that will take you to the two courses you are doing 1st semester

you can just click on torts and there will be a drop down menu where you should be able to find your lecture recordings and notes

a8o

HSC
I've been checking it on the law.anu website. I can't believe they think themselves above the webct!!!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Sometimes they're polite enough to provide a link from WebCT, but they're increasingly showing utter contempt for it.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
They do it so that they have their own online system for tutorial enrollment.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I see they've enlisted you to the dark side Neo. Fight it, we must.

sezy_jane

HSC
N/A
has anyone else had any problems getting the torts audio links to work??? it just keeps going up with 'this page cannot be displayed' when i click on it, and if i try save target as it says it can't find it.

gargh!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
thanks. I found them....

but but kieran...I'm such a nice, crazy wanker...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
neo o said:
They do it so that they have their own online system for tutorial enrollment.
Arts has seperate tute enrolment, economics has seperate tute enrolment - in fact I dont know of anything where you sign up for tutes on WebCT...... which leaves the law college as creating, maintaining and proliferating yet another layer of technicalties, wank and contempt between themselves and the general populace.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Iron said:
I see they've enlisted you to the dark side Neo. Fight it, we must.
The law faculty lovess usss.

Gollum.

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
sezy_jane said:
has anyone else had any problems getting the torts audio links to work??? it just keeps going up with 'this page cannot be displayed' when i click on it, and if i try save target as it says it can't find it.

gargh!
open the link with realplayer. leave out the rstp:// [sp?] part if it doesn't work

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Come Loq, into exile we must go. Fight them from the corners of the galaxy, we must

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
"To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?"

With chin jut foreward resolutely I will join you in this epic battle for in the words of an otherwise filthy communist "It is better to die on ones feet than live on ones knees".

Together we shalt fight for a universal system, all shalt conform to an arbitrary standard for that is the right thing to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)