Tourism Case Study (1 Viewer)

trekkie

HSC
Hey,

I just wanted to see what case studies everyone else is doing for economic activities, ouyr class is doing Moonshadow cruises in Port Stephens

Saieshan

HSC
why is everyone doing somkething boring like tourism...you only get to go to the city. You should do wheat farming cause ya get to do heaps of activites and stuff it's mad

trekkie

HSC
Hey ours was far from boring, we're doing Moonshadow cruises as i mentioned above, we went out on the water in Port Stephens for a dolphin cruise and then travelled across open sea to go to an an island called Broughton island that is basically untouched by humans. So in actual fact we headed away from the city for our tourism excursion. Oh and just for future reference there is an area of tourism called Rural Tourism, where people head into farming areas AWAY from the city for holidays, Tourism is NOT confined to the city.

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
we r doing tourism...the classes are actually going down to thrdbo in a couple of weeks for the case study at the alpine ski resort or something...

sally123

well we are doing the sheraton hotels in the text book we don't even get to go ne where!!!!!!!

leginag

Sydney, NSW, Australia, Southern Hemisphere
Originally posted by sally123
well we are doing the sheraton hotels in the text book we don't even get to go ne where!!!!!!!
man dat sucks...isn't it a requirement of the syllabus to ACTUALLY go on fieldtrips??
cos i have to admit there was no point for us to go to the hunter valley...except as a bludge...cos we learnt everything when we got back anyway

Wolf^^

annawow

HSC
we did ecotourism instead of tourism in general and got to go to the blue mountains overnight. pretty good actually except we had to do the assessment there at like 9 at night. we had learnt all about it already but going there just enforced all the stuff more.

chuckles

geez we haven't even finished tourism yet, we have been through 7 teachers in 2 years and have been screwed around so many times now!! so we didnt have time to actually go on any field trips so our current teacher just said that we could look around and find somewhere, or if we got desperate to do Sheraton hotels!!
I have no idea what I'm gonna do, I'm freaking out about this so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)