Toyota FT-86 (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Still just a concept (albeit a 2nd round one). I will wait until I actually a) drive it and b) see it in the flesh before I comment. That being said, all signs seem to point in the right direction- performance oriented, reasonably priced ($30K) and good looks both on the Subie and the Toyota.

ps. Side profile looks great.

AcidDrops

Banned
HSC
the production model looks alrite. nothing can beat the nissan gt-r though

boris

Banned
HSC
needs more torque
202nm from a 2L turbo cmon what

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
perhaps alluding to the AE86 corolla???
This. It's the reimagining of one of their cult status cars, smallish engine, RWD and low weight. First drives reviews say that its like a MX5 with a longer wheelbase and more power so is looking good at the moment.

@AcidDrops - Way to compare a supercar with a budget coupe.

JayCakie

HSC
The Nissan GTR is possibly my favourite Nissan car so far. /Just saying. (If you exclude the 1998 Skyline gtr r34)

However I look forward to the release of this car and I'm not surprised that it has a boxer engine with fuel injection. That would make the car interesting to drive - and it also seems rather logical because Toyota is generally marketed to families (hence why they had to incorporate Lexus because why on Earth would you pay more than $100k on toyota.)

My only iffy point with car is that it could have a similar issue as the Supra due to people becoming more money-wise recently. I hope not, I really want to see this car more on the streets.

But holy cow, the premiums on this must be ridiculous. o.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)