Toys R Us Group Interview (1 Viewer)

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
Toys R Us is opening a new store in Castle Hill and they just called me for the first group interview...

Does anyone know what i should expect in a group interview? It said that it was going to go on for 45 mins... what questions would i be expecting in a group interview?

anyone here worked for Toys R Us before?

Kinda scared and feel unprepared cos this is the first interview i've ever gotten... never worked before.. i know... being a 2nd year university student having absolutely no working experience is horrible... so if you guys have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
What's your most strongest asset?
Why do you think you're suitable for the job?
Why do you want to work for our company?
What experience and skills do you have?
Why should we choose as a suitable candidate?
In a hypothetical situation, what would you do?

I haven't been to a group interview before, so i'm just assuming that these are the general questions which they'll ask you.

HSC
and to add more questions they'll ask you:

* would you have sex with a plush bear
* take photographs with barbie in the girls section when you're on your shift
* masturbate behind the counter during christmas break

G

Gavvvvvin

Nah you wont have to answer any of those questions. You'll most likely just have to introduce yourself and solve some problems as a group. Just remember to be communicative and smile!

CieL

HSC
I'd be safe than sorry and actually think of answers to those questions just for my own sake.

johony

HSC
I was considering applying there, but there's a rule stating that you aren't allowed to take leave (including with family) between the 1st of October and the 31st of January. Is that even legal?

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
just wondering... for group interviews, is there anything to bring in particular... do we have to bring our resume, certs and stuff?

HSC
OMG toyrus have the hardest interviews.. i think.. my friend had 3.. wow

i never knew they were so strict !!

its only toys// i <3 soft toys YAY!

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
nope in the industrial trading zone... near the good guys place... had my interview today... it was quite relaxed and informal... *fingers crossed*

cuppy

HSC
N/A
so..have you heard back from them?

my local toys r us is hiring too and i'm wondering whether it would be worth applying.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
yep heard back like 3 days after the interview... got rejected...i thought i said it... maybe not in this thread but i did in the officeworks thread...got rejected for toys r us and the next day got interview for officeworks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)