TPC at Ultimo Tafe? (1 Viewer)

TheRazza

HSC
Has anyone out there recently completed the TPC (Tertiary Preparation Certificate) at Ultimo tafe? And if so I have a few questions;
1) I heard that there is an age requirement to get into university, if this is true is it worth me doing it since I am only 19?
2) What TES is needed to gain entry into civil engineering at UTS which has a cut off of about 88-90 atar?
3) Does TPC at Ultimo tafe have a good environment and is well taught?

Thank you.

HSC
N/A
Has anyone out there recently completed the TPC (Tertiary Preparation Certificate) at Ultimo tafe? And if so I have a few questions;
1) I heard that there is an age requirement to get into university, if this is true is it worth me doing it since I am only 19?
2) What TES is needed to gain entry into civil engineering at UTS which has a cut off of about 88-90 atar?
3) Does TPC at Ultimo tafe have a good environment and is well taught?

Thank you.
1) Do it while you're still not long out of school, it doesn't matter about your age as long as you're committed. Uni will take anyone with the equivalent of the HSC, TPC will be great preparation. The age limit is for mature age students who don't have a HSC equivalent someone correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure

2) *Not sure*

3) I didn't to the TPC but TAFE in general is a good environment but again you have to be committed. It will be well taught but you need to keep in mind that it's a complete adult learning environment like uni, they won't spoon feed you information or care if you don't attend classes.

Good luck, I hope I might have helped a little.

TheRazza

HSC
Thanks 52 it did, do you know which is harder, HSC or TPC? Like which would be easier to get a higher ATAR?

Thank you.

HSC
N/A
Hi Razza
Have you decided to do the TPC at Tafe? I'm hoping to find others that are doing it this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)