Tpc help please!! (1 Viewer)

Mz.Utai

HSC
hey guys,
im currently in my second semester of the TPC and was hoping to get into Macquarie university. in the uac guide book it says they accept the tafe TPC with completed 10 units. im quite confused as in the first semester i completed 5 units which were: maths to solve a range of problems, lals A, investigating ecosystems, multicultural australia and tpc computing. there were also small units completed as part of the lals a unit. this semester i am hoping to complete chemistry a , maths in context, lals B, historical studies. i dont know if i should add an extra subject to make 10 units or if the untis incoperated in lals a and b are counted. i tried calling macquarie and the lady said they accept the completed tpc. i really dont want to do an extra subject but i dont know what to do .
i hope i wasnt too confusing
thank you

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Yep, I get what you're asking :)

In my TPC (2007) small units within a module were not counted toward the TES, but rather counted toward the nominal hours of the TPC. In my year, we had to do 7 A modules and 3 B modules and the smaller subjects within them (e.g. Lab Techniques in Chemistry A) weren't counted toward the 10 modules, but the total hour count of your electives which make up the nominal hours, if that makes sense.

It would be best to speak to your TPC co-ordinator, just in case things have changed. Good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)