• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

trade? (3 Viewers)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
scarecrow_of_oz said:
yay i know u too!
how exiting u're the first bos member i've uncovered the actual identity of! woohoo!
i'm tash btw, i take it ur name is claire?
thanks heaps! - i'm happy to pay u for the notes tho could totally use them such a fan of notes!
Yay! lol uncovering a new bos member IS exciting ... my name is actually Anne lol
Thanx for telling me your name, it'll be pretty funny if i called out "SCARECROW OF OZ IT'S ME CLAIREGIRL!" lol

nah don't worry about paying for them, photocopying is an expense n e way, hey definately goto the lecture tommorow apparently she tells us what to study n stuff...

OHHH and what other subjects do u do? I've got notes for bba102 (off sum1 else) my own bba111 notes

and u wouldn't happen to have notes for psy236 would you?

HSC
nah sorry my other subject are bba216, law206 and mkgt202
how goes the hunt for those notes? sometimes u can get study guides from the coop - at least i know u can for law maybe they have them for psych. also the internet's not a bad source for notes when u're desparate - sometimes other unis have mad notes for the same subjects
i'll definately be there tommorrow will see u there!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
scarecrow_of_oz said:
nah sorry my other subject are bba216, law206 and mkgt202
how goes the hunt for those notes? sometimes u can get study guides from the coop - at least i know u can for law maybe they have them for psych. also the internet's not a bad source for notes when u're desparate - sometimes other unis have mad notes for the same subjects
i'll definately be there tommorrow will see u there!
the hunt for the notes is going crappola oh well

cya tommorow tash! :d

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
CrashOveride said:
hey hey im bos member also

u all wanna meet up ERIC ? ;)

ill pay for the notes if i have to clairegirl ?
Meet us in the front of the library around 1:40ish

give me a ring *removed* (or send me an sms tonight so ive got ur number and i can ring you) ... i can't text message coz i got barred from voting for emily to much on idol :( and im on vodafone cap and theres a limit grr!

n e way give me a ring tommorow before 11 ... or at 1:30

are u a chick or a guy lol what u look etc so i know who u are

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
Meet us in the front of the library around 1:40ish

give me a ring 0404 556 439 (or send me an sms tonight so ive got ur number and i can ring you) ... i can't text message coz i got barred from voting for emily to much on idol :( and im on vodafone cap and theres a limit grr!

n e way give me a ring tommorow before 11 ... or at 1:30

are u a chick or a guy lol what u look etc so i know who u are
Might want to take your phone number off rofl, there are EVIL people out there afterall :p

ReaveR

HSC
I've got some BBA102 notes that I wrote up..
But my hand hurts so much my handwriting went down the drain lol

Test tomorrow =/
No kind soul would happen to have the lovely article abuot Strategy and Performance that is conveniently inaccessible would they? :(

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
clairegirl said:
yay im gunna go talk to you tommorow and sure you can have my notes for accg!! u can have em for free coz i know your a fellow BOS person n not some random! lol.....
hey Im on BOS and Im also going to MU and Im also doing BBA111 ... can I have free notes too??? lol :D

but seriously ... can I???

lol

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
clairegirl said:
Oooh sorry i thought when u sed pale chick with blue eyes... i thought u were referring to what happened in the tute.

Arhh!! I KNOW YOU!! :D:D

yay im gunna go talk to you tommorow and sure you can have my notes for accg!! u can have em for free coz i know your a fellow BOS person n not some random! lol..... i sold em to these guys for 20 bucks lol

you'll have to photocopy them though, there's like 24 pages and they're friggen good lol
:d

whats your name?
YEH CLAIREGIRL THAT WAS ME AND RYAN CCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WAS REALLY SUPRISED U WERE ACTUALLY SELLING IT TO US coz i thought we were gonna just borrow it off u and photocopy :(

meh i assumed u knew it was me, Supra(real name =Krish :p)...oh well theyre bloody good notes :) and btw im just using that and doin the tutes...

Last edited:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Supra said:
YEH CLAIREGIRL THAT WAS ME AND RYAN CCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
hahahahahahhaah.. so you werent just some random guy afterall. 20 bucks for 24 pages... :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol well .....

i DID know that it was you guys ... see u guys are no longer randoms because i can actually put a face to your BOS nick. I consider everyone a random until i can actually put a face to the name. (so trade rules apply) Since I know you guys now well then in the future if i have notes, u won't have to pay for them :p

Fornstar i've got bba102 notes already but i can deal with some more lol ur bba102 notes don't happen to be typed are they?

Jamie! lol i've got notes for lectures 14-15 psy236 u can have i owe u... i'm kinda embarassed to ask u for more notes though coz u helped me out sooo much in 237 last semester, i woulda failed that without u

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
clairegirl said:
Fornstar i've got bba102 notes already but i can deal with some more lol ur bba102 notes don't happen to be typed are they?
the only notes i have typed for BBA102 were for the class tests

im interested in your BBA111 notes actually dude, how much???

also were you the person in a BBA102 lecture that answered the question on sardines and why they cram them so many into the tin???

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
fornstar said:
the only notes i have typed for BBA102 were for the class tests

im interested in your BBA111 notes actually dude, how much???

also were you the person in a BBA102 lecture that answered the question on sardines and why they cram them so many into the tin???
lol how embarassing! u remember that! God i seriously thought that the reason why they crammed em in was coz of the tin! Jeez im stupid! lol

Where abouts were u in the lecture? What you look like?

15 bucks for bba111 or 20 bucks for bba102 n bba111 notes lol (sorry i dont really need the money but i did make Ryan Kk and supra pay for the accg notes lol it'de be unfair if i just gave em to u for free...Ooooh unless i know what u look like or i've seen u around....

i wont be at uni till maybe mon or tues, so just give me the money after the exam or something

whats ur email?

ReaveR

HSC
I never really thought about it/paid attention but clairegirl... you wouldn't happen to be in today's 12pm tute class would you?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
ReaveR said:
I never really thought about it/paid attention but clairegirl... you wouldn't happen to be in today's 12pm tute class would you?

LOL oh crapp *feels really self conscious*

Yes i was in today's BBA102 tute (the test right?)

Who are u?!?
:p

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
clairegirl said:
15 bucks for bba111 or 20 bucks for bba102 n bba111 notes lol (sorry i dont really need the money but i did make Ryan Kk and supra pay for the accg notes lol it'de be unfair if i just gave em to u for free...Ooooh unless i know what u look like or i've seen u around....
hey i tell u what, i wont tell them i got it for free if you dont tell them u gave it to me 4 free ... deal??? LOL

i was the guy looking at you thinking "is that clairegirl from BOS" so i doubt you know what i look like

i added you to my msn

$20 bucks sounds good, but we can discuss business on msn

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
fornstar said:
hey i tell u what, i wont tell them i got it for free if you dont tell them u gave it to me 4 free ... deal??? LOL

i was the guy looking at you thinking "is that clairegirl from BOS" so i doubt you know what i look like

i added you to my msn

$20 bucks sounds good, but we can discuss business on msn
BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...look personally clairegirl, i dont care srsly :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)