Train line!!! (1 Viewer)

kevinant

HSC
it's ABSOLUTELY amazing and fast with the newest train!!! But would be so so much better if they can dig a tunnel from library to station and to the interior of Macquarie centre.
Been waiting this for 1 year.. I've seen it building since when I was in year 8, I passed through the worksite everyday on my way to high school.

CityRail - News & Media

It's not just 100 days, it's actually cover WHOLE semester(105 days/15 weeks), that means we get FREE travel for WHOLE semester, That really save lots:D!!!

Last edited:

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
it's ABSOLUTELY amazing and fast with the newest train!!! But would be so so much better if they can dig a tunnel from library to station and to the interior of Macquarie centre.
Been waiting this for 1 year.. I've seen it building since when I was in year 8, I passed through the worksite everyday on my way to high school.

CityRail - News & Media

It's not just 100 days, it's actually cover WHOLE semester(105 days/15 weeks), that means we get FREE travel for WHOLE semester, That really save lots:D!!!
yeh, it'll save $1.50 worth of bus rides a day, at least, for everyone

lala2

Banned
HSC
Sorry to bump up this thread, but I figured it's relevant and I don't want to create a new thread for one question. If I buy a FlexiPass from Macquarie Park to the city, does that mean I can get off stations at both ends of the link? i.e. can I get off at let's say, St Leonards on the North Shore line and Eastwood on the Northern line?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)