Trained tutor offering private lessons for all sections of UMAT! (1 Viewer)

Dream Meteor

HSC
With three months left until UMAT 2013, it is definitely time to start some training to ensure that you have a greater chance of receiving more interview offers!

I have recently started taking new students again, if you are interested in improving your UMAT score with me, please read on:

I am a fourth year medical student from UNSW and have been tutoring UMAT for the past four years.
My UMAT experience:
� First sitting of UMAT in 2008, scoring 99 percentile.
� Second sitting of UMAT in 2010, scoring 100 percentile.
� I worked for MedEntry for three years, writing hundreds of questions, editing a number of their guides, and hired to be their tutor for the diamond package
� I also worked for Face2Face in 2010 - 2011, and was awarded their best tutor of the year, and was offered to be their national manager.
� Since then, I have been doing private tutoring for the UMAT
� I have, in total, four years of tutoring experience, training more than 80 students privately and more than another 100 for MedEntry or Face2Face

My lessons:
� I offer one on one tutoring as well as small group (two or three students) lessons
� I will be using questions that I have written and not included in any online packages in our lessons, but I am also happy for you to bring any questions from your learning that you would like to be better explained
� I structure my lessons and prepare the teaching material targeting each student’s weakness
� My lessons are two hours in length, and I am happy to teach in UNSW library, the State library (in the city), Macquaire University library or Hurstville library
� I offer students some UMAT practice questions for free

If you are interested to know more or thinking of trying out a lesson, please PM me or email me at dream_meteor@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

=)

GreenJellys

HSC
Hi, I know its only a month till UMAT, but could I still get some info? Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)