transcript and marks? (1 Viewer)

yeah

HSC
hey,

just wondering, if uve failed a subject then re done it and passed, does it still show that u once failed it on your transcript?

and also, do potential employeers look at transcript and marks?

thanks

kitty28

Yes if you fail a subject it will go on your transcript. If you pass the next time that mark will be on the transcript too. Also, both marks will be used to calculate your GPA. Potential employers most probably would look at your transcript and marks, especially if there is strong competition for the position. Although, your academic marks won't be the only deciding factor.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i agree with the above post. Employers will also look at your extra curricular activities and work experience so maybe it would be a good idea to build up these or even try to aim for a high marks in some of your subjects to even out your gpa marks if you are worried about your gpa

HSC
N/A
Employers definetly look at academic transcripts in both vacation and graduate recruitment.

= Jennifer =

HSC
yeah they do but it is not the be all and end all i know people who go to UNSW and they have fail on their transcripts and still ended up getting into the big 4 for accounting

sailaway

HSC
If you fail a subject, what GPA do you get for that?
4 is a pass isn't it?

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
0 for a fail. really messes up your gpa when you fail 2 subs.
i think it goes:
fail - 0
pass - 4
credit - 6
and im not sure what distinction and hd are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)