transfer options (1 Viewer)

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
ive just almost finished my first year in a degree but im thinking about transfering to another uni
what are my options
i know uac applications have closed and because i have completed a year they will now also take my uni marks
do i have to wait till end of next year?

heidi_kak

HSC
you should be able to apply through uac still, but you will probably have to pay a $100 fee or something.

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Yep if you apply through UAC before October 31 you pay the normal fee plus an additional $92 late fee

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
s.m.i.t.h said:
ive just almost finished my first year in a degree but im thinking about transfering to another uni
what are my options
i know uac applications have closed and because i have completed a year they will now also take my uni marks
do i have to wait till end of next year?
Refer to General > Transfers > On the subject of transfers

This threa will guide you as to how you can transfer and wht marks they take. In short, your given a selection ranking based on both your GPA and UAI. UAC is the only option now and you have to pay the late fee, or you can apply directly to the other University.

Also, for some subjects and some Universities you must submit a Personal Statement by the deadline for the subject you want to transfer into, sitting the STAT test may also help.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
but if this smith dude applies, will his 2nd semester results be counted? ie. are the marks usually released quick enough for UAC to look at it etc? or only based on sem 1 results?

04er

HSC
0o0 said:
but if this smith dude applies, will his 2nd semester results be counted? ie. are the marks usually released quick enough for UAC to look at it etc? or only based on sem 1 results?
semester 1 + 2 results will be available to the relevant uni('s) for consideration before they make their offers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)