Transfer to UniMelb mid-year? (1 Viewer)

John555

HSC
Hey guys,
My previous UAI/ENTER/ATAR missed the cut off for UMelb commerce, so now I am going to do a double degree at ANU. I was wondering whether it would be possible to transfer into commerce at UMelb after 1 semester of full time study? Or would I need 1 year of full time study?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Hey guys,
My previous UAI/ENTER/ATAR missed the cut off for UMelb commerce, so now I am going to do a double degree at ANU. I was wondering whether it would be possible to transfer into commerce at UMelb after 1 semester of full time study? Or would I need 1 year of full time study?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Not a rural student by any chance? Rural Students only need 88 ENTER for Commerce at UoM. This has only recently come in.

Sorry i can't answer your direct Q, plenty of others will be able to

rx34

HSC
Yes it is possible to transfer during mid year. They recommend a distinction average to transfer.

John555

HSC
Thanks for the responses! I was curious because on the Monash website it said that we are allowed to transfer only after 1 year of full-time study. However the UMelb website mentioned nothing on this.

John555

HSC
Yup I'll definately be aiming for 80 WAM/HD average. I decided I'll apply for mid year, I've got nothing to lose.

Edit: Btw my uai/enter/atar was 89.7, if thats of any relevance. And I'm not a rural student.

Last edited:

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Yup I'll definately be aiming for 80 WAM/HD average. I decided I'll apply for mid year, I've got nothing to lose.

Edit: Btw my uai/enter/atar was 89.7, if thats of any relevance. And I'm not a rural student.
yeah, definitely, good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)