Transferring from Commerce to Com/law? (1 Viewer)

epiphany50

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm in my 1st year for Commerce, and I've been interested in transferring to Com/law. Does anyone know the requirements in terms of GPA or ATAR (if its used?) that i need to enter in the degree?

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I thought they would transfer like 10-15 kids over to com/law each year?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, which I most likely am. Just basing this from something I heard ages back.

However when considering there are like 1000 kids doing commerce at UNSW I'd assume you would have to have a dam high GPA or WAM.

Although not all of them want to do law.

epiphany50

HSC
You do know this is in the Macquarie Uni sub-forum, right? Anyway, i think I found out.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

epiphany50

HSC
Do at least 6 subjects with a GPA of 3.0 which is 65/100, to be considered for internal transfer. (http://www.law.mq.edu.au/future_students/combined_llb_programs/internal_transfer/)

For the ATAR, you can get lucky if you transfer mid semester and I got in with 91.00, as not many people applied for the program. But it could be higher and up to 95.9.
Really? So you're commerce this sem but you applied recently so you'll start doing law units next sem?

Do you know where I go to apply for it?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Really? So you're commerce this sem but you applied recently so you'll start doing law units next sem?

Do you know where I go to apply for it?

No, I'm a law student now lol... since 2012

Go to UAC... or the link I provided you with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)