Transferring from Newcastle to Monash (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Just a few questions to anyone who can answer them, sorry if this has been done before

id like to transfer at the end of the year from newcastle to monash

i am doing commerce at the moment and want to transfer into either commerce or business or accounting or somehting similar where i can get accreditiation to begin CA

i had a uai of 74.4

i will have completed 6 subjects at the end of the year (this is still classified at full time at newcastle as its 75% course load)

do you think it would be possible to get into one of these courses at monash which had an ENTER of mid 80s i think (85 or something)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It's always possible, however, you'll need a distinction average or better this year to put yourself in a position of a guaranteed transfer. No one has been able to really explain what goes on with NRSL transfers (due to really strange past transfers), however, just try to aim for distinction or better to be certain.

(PS Don't you work at PwC in Newcastle..? Moving to Melbourne?)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah i do work at pwc newcastle but id like to transfer to melbourne (it is possible, theres a guy that just moved from the sydney office to here....why youd wanna do that is beyond me)

its just an idea, im a bit over newcastle lol and would like a change

(btw what does NSRL stand for? lol)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah I see :)

Basically, NRSL means Non Recent School Leaver. Check the thread by Frigid entitled "On the topic of transfers" It explains the whole transfer process quite well.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
thanks....yeah thats a bit complicated but its something to think about anyway....i have till september anyways lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)