transferring from UTS to UNSW/USYD (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
hey im curious to know easy/difficult it would be to transfer from UTS doing mechanical engineering to UNSW/USYD at just after first year.

ty

witide

HSC
Well, if you have the UAI/ATAR and your uni grades are high enough, it's certainly possible.

micuzzo

HSC
^ assuming that i do, would it b easy to do so?... im just curious...

witide

HSC
It depends. If you find it easy going through UAC, then yes. You just have to hope that your first year subjects will be counted at the new university. I'm actually hoping for a transfer from USYD to UTS civil engineering, if I remember I'll post how it goes.

micuzzo

HSC
well i got a ATAR or 95.85... so im good with uac... Y u transferring...?
im just curious because i dunno if i will like uts... but im sure it will b fine... so its just a thought

witide

HSC
Well you already make the cutoff for both USYD and UNSW, so why don't you just make them your first preferences?

micuzzo

HSC
oh i hav a scholarship with uts.. i like uts... but i also liked unsw very much so in future i may go to unsw or usyd if uts isnt my thing... but she'll be right... im just curious

witide

HSC
Well, see how you like engineering at UTS for your first year. Keep your grades decent, and if you still want to change then you'll have no problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)