Transferring from UWS to USYD/UTS/Macquarie (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm currently doing B International Studies at UWS and I feel it's not challenging at all (I have brilliant tutors & lecturers) with the content. My GPA is decent (right now I'm sitting on 4.4). I was thinking of transferring at the end of the year and I was wondering is it hard to transfer and easy to get advance standing for most of my course? Which uni has the best International Studies course and why?

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
I'm currently doing B International Studies at UWS and I feel it's not challenging at all (I have brilliant tutors & lecturers) with the content. My GPA is decent (right now I'm sitting on 4.4). I was thinking of transferring at the end of the year and I was wondering is it hard to transfer and easy to get advance standing for most of my course? Which uni has the best International Studies course and why?
Let's face it Usyd is the only real step up

also

I feel it's not challenging at all
My GPA is decent (right now I'm sitting on 4.4)
uwotm8

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
is there something in the water or is the GPA calculating system different...

thought it was:

HD is a 7
D is a 6
CR is a 5
PX is a 4
N is a 3

so in reality, you're struggling to get to a credit average with a 4.4... :confused:

that isn't a half decent GPA... that's actually pretty bad... if it's true, not sure if I got it wrong...

If your GPA is 4.4 with the formula I just gave you... you're probably going to have a bad time transferring...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)