Transferring to Applied Science degrees after first year? Help (1 Viewer)

anonymouspls

HSC
Hey guys, I had accepted a scholarship to study Bachelor of Science/Arts and I'm not sure if I regret picking it because it might lower my chances on transferring to Speech Pathology instead of doing the Bachelor of Health Sciences. Currently stressing out on my decision does anyone know if it would be possible I could be allowed to transfer after one year to an applied science without doing the Bachelors of Health Science? Or any alternative pathway to accelerate the chances of transferring would be helpful ):

anonymouspls

HSC
I'm pretty sure u can transfer from any degree
That's what I've been told by Uni graduates but I heard USYD takes into consideration of your ATAR :/ Additionally the USYD webpage on transferring mentions "you can apply for a related course"

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
That's what I've been told by Uni graduates but I heard USYD takes into consideration of your ATAR :/ Additionally the USYD webpage on transferring mentions "you can apply for a related course"
nah that's bs

just internally transfer

If you have completed less than 48 credit points at the end of this semester, your application to transfer will be based on the qualification that was used to gain entry to your current degree, usually your ATAR or equivalent.

so basically u need to complete 1 year of uni to transfer and they won't take your atar into account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)