Transferring to Usyd/UNSW Comm/law (1 Viewer)

Akiheart

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,
I was just wondering for Usyd and UNSW in order to gain first year transfer into Comm/Law, do you have to necessary complete the Commerce only course, or can you do Comm(int)/Comm (Lib) or any other course of your choice to be eligible to transfer?

imbrilliantandy

HSC
pretty sure you can do any single degree- im in the same boat as you i think, how hard do you think it is to get a credit/distinction average for commerce?

jaychouf4n

HSC
Lol it's pretty easy to average 75-80 in Commerce.

Make sure you don't do Actuarial/Math courses though, they will kill your WAM.

Chill with the transferring, it's fairly easy to transfer into law. Just get a 70+ WAM and you're in.

a037422944

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys,
I was just wondering for Usyd and UNSW in order to gain first year transfer into Comm/Law, do you have to necessary complete the Commerce only course, or can you do Comm(int)/Comm (Lib) or any other course of your choice to be eligible to transfer?
i asked this on wednesday
for usyd you need a distinction/HD average and a high atar (96+) to be offered a transfer in the 2nd year
for unsw you need a credit average and a high atar (97+) to be offered a transfer in the 2nd year
the gpa can be in ANY single course at any university (from my understanding) but if you do their single commerce degrees then youre just 1 step ahead when you go into your second year as youve already done some units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)