Transferring to UTS business (1 Viewer)

Bongos

HSC
You're not going to transfer internally. You'll do one year of study ( two semesters) of management and then apply through UAC for Business. They'll take into account ATAR and your marks between both semesters.

I also never said they take into account one semester, I said they don't because it's not enough.

They look at two semesters of your previous degree and then they MAY allow you to enter - but it is not guaranteed.

It seems logical to go UWS bus commerce and then transfer to UTS Business.

Bongos

HSC
Internal transfer is for people who

- are dropping a degree from a double degree

- adding creative intelligence and innovation or international studies to their degree

and for some post grad stuff

Bongos

HSC
Dano that is true - they'll look at your ATAR. They will only take a look (this is a MAYBE) if you failed a subject and this only happens if you are already a UTS student.

If you have done one year of study at your uni and you apply via transfer ( which is via the uni's) THEN they will look at your marks. If you have done one semester you apply through UAC and If you apply through UAC they'll look at your ATAR only and as you've only done one semester of engineering you will apply through UAC so your marks for engineering do not matter at all.

does this make sense? if not I can re type tomorrow - it's just that im on my damn phone.

Bongos

HSC
though Dano if you haven't applied for UTS business by now chances are you won't get in for next semester. Spots fill up quick!

Bongos

HSC
just checked the have some spots left. So put in UAC asap

Danoraptor

HSC
Uni Grad
Dano that is true - they'll look at your ATAR. They will only take a look (this is a MAYBE) if you failed a subject and this only happens if you are already a UTS student.

If you have done one year of study at your uni and you apply via transfer ( which is via the uni's) THEN they will look at your marks. If you have done one semester you apply through UAC and If you apply through UAC they'll look at your ATAR only and as you've only done one semester of engineering you will apply through UAC so your marks for engineering do not matter at all.

does this make sense? if not I can re type tomorrow - it's just that im on my damn phone.
how do you know this? is it the same for all unis?

Bongos

HSC
This is how UTS accepts transfers. It doesn't matter what uni you come from. Call Student centre if you're not sure. They're pretty good. I know this because of all my research before I changed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)