Translink App (1 Viewer)

Cujo10

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm new to commuting in a city. So I have been using the Translink app to plan my journey from home to uni vice versa. But because the app is slow to load and doesn't update change overs times and stop zones, I have been missing stop times/changeover, getting wrong bus and getting off at the wrong stop because of this. So is there a better way to plan my journey?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm new to commuting in a city. So I have been using the Translink app to plan my journey from home to uni vice versa. But because the app is slow to load and doesn't update change overs times and stop zones, I have been missing stop times/changeover, getting wrong bus and getting off at the wrong stop because of this. So is there a better way to plan my journey?
Never even heard of translink lol. Use Tripview Lite or pay for the full version if you want to save trips

Cujo10

HSC
Uni Grad
Never even heard of translink lol. Use Tripview Lite or pay for the full version if you want to save trips
I'm in Brisbane for uni. Translink is the Queensland public transport system.

Jes03

HSC
Sorry for the late reply, but are you new to QLD? I know this is a NSW-based forum, just assuming. Hope you have found your way around the city okay :) Translink is the app that we use for public transport here. It does have the 'journey planner' option, but yeah, sometimes it doesn't update. I have relied on it and multiple times it has failed. I recommend getting hard copies of bus or rail services because these rarely change and if they do, they put a notification out on their website and you can download the new one then. I guess once you get into the routine of things, they should stay relatively the same. Hope this helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)