Traveling time (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Is it common for people to travel say about 1 1/2 hours to uni??? Cause thats what I gotta do.

Do you think that I should move out closer to Richmond so I don't have to travel so far???

What do you think???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ok, where do i find out about living on campus??? I don't know if i can't afford it.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I have to catch two buses at this stage. I don't trust myself with driving. However it takes about a half hour to drive straight to Bankstown Campus.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It would take about an hour to drive from ryde to richmond, but i don't even have my L's yet.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks, but their website is funny, i can't seem to find anything, oh well, it will keep me busy for about an hour. lol.

erekose

I feel your pain cape. I have to travel from Hornsby to campbelltown for my Nanotechnology course.
Thats two hours and $13 dolllars every day.

still it's better than tafe

erekose

I thought I heard about something like that but I wasn't sure. Do you get free travel, or just half price fare?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Half price - i.e. - concession fare using your student card.

erekose

Thanks, Ill still have to get up at six, but at least Ill still have some money left over from my megre paycheck

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i know students who come from the city, by car out to hawkesbury.. everyday.

it is not uncommon to travel, it is a personal choice and of course depending on if you can afford accomodation and if you are eligble for on campus accomodation. You can always seek off campus accomodation near the uni of ur preference, look around the uni notice boards for advertisements.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
yeh listen to what eviltama says, if you can afford it and dont like to travel 1.5 hours to and from everyday then living on campus is a great option, but yeahs there are people who take that long to travel to unis such as UNSW and Wollongong.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Atleast if i travel by train, i can study on the train. My parents say that they can't afford for me to live out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)