Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
comments on 4u exam: best exam made in recent history by my school. no questions reused, will be an excellent differentiator. dont think i did as well as i would have liked to but it was a good exam. Had an epic 12 mark integration question for the last Q :D inbox me if curious.
edit: just realised it was 11 marks, not 12 :p

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
comments on 4u exam: best exam made in recent history by my school. no questions reused, will be an excellent differentiator. dont think i did as well as i would have liked to but it was a good exam. Had an epic 12 mark integration question for the last Q :D inbox me if curious.
Curious =)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
and my BALLS have turned into an ICE CUBE, bound by the winter solstice!

my BALLS accord to such change without reluctance, regressing the negative and embracing the positive

belonging creative expressed analogously ^

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Curious =)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Will be doing 4 English papers this weekend (minimum)

2 AOS, 2 Modules.

And I'm trying to get up to 5 trial maths papers by Wednesday (my exam is the monday after next). I've only done 1 so far

Work work work work lets go

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
One of my mates are your school told me no one got the last question, apparently hardest fort street 4u paper ever.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
lol

I'm playing table tennis now with my cousin hahahahahahahaha

I'm prepared for paper 1 imo, memorized creative and need to memorize a bit more of essay
practiced moulding them a bit

lol
I'll be ready for Paper 1 by tomorrow, I've memorized my creative but need to work on my essay...paper 2, however... I'm worried about

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Took out my stack of past papers to study from... Wonder how many trees they are worth.

Makematics

HSC
One of my mates are your school told me no one got the last question, apparently hardest fort street 4u paper ever.
i got most of the last question lol... but i dont think anyone will get full marks for it. defs the hardest paper in the last decade. this is mainly because there were VERY few giveaway marks (i.e. standard textbook questions)
and they make you work so hard for each mark. it was actually more to get through than the old 120 mark format. anyways like realise said, it wasnt that hard. part (a) was a fairly standard 4 mark substitution Q, part (b) was a lot harder. i think that only 50% of the candidates or something actually got to attempt the last question cos the rest of the paper was so friggen long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)