Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Today I went through summaries of a Modern History assignment (speech) that we did 2 weeks ago

Some people read right off their summaries, not a good idea.

This guy got a 12/15 (idk how when he didn't use a single historian and simply narrated history), a quick analysis of his 'summary' (which was essentially his speech, he actually held up a piece of paper and narrated right off the summary [I know because summaries got distributed beforehand]) and doing a quick google search I found that he copied ALL of it off wikipedia and a history related site.

Debating whether to complain or not.....

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I did cssa 2011 and I could do everything, but shitting it if they ask specific human rights questions. Such a boring topic. Studying it now.

I have to move onto consumer soon, then will read over crime, then back to consumer, then family, then exam, then sleep LOL JOKES I have sor2 unit the next day :(

Marc26

HSC
I am actually surprised there are no UMAT posts buzzing around.

SuperMike96

HSC
Hmmm I have a trial tomorrow..nothing seems to be sticking. Should I just go to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow to study?

Siddy123

HSC
Hmmm I have a trial tomorrow..nothing seems to be sticking. Should I just go to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow to study?
lol no
i said the same thing last night and didnt end up waking up early this morning :(

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
good luck for that! im guessing you dont really have much competition, so you must not have much stress when doing school tasks haha. how difficult are your exams.
Yer no competition lol. I've only dropped 4 marks in MX2 so far, whilst 2nd has dropped 47 I think. Our tests are probably HSC difficulty, minus the question 16.

iBibah

HSC
Yer no competition lol. I've only dropped 4 marks in MX2 so far, whilst 2nd has dropped 47 I think. Our tests are probably HSC difficulty, minus the question 16.
Don't get too complacent, all it takes is for you not answer a single question in the exam and you've lost your rank.

Be careful.

Makematics

HSC
Don't get too complacent, all it takes is for you not answer a single question in the exam and you've lost your rank.

Be careful.
pretty sure he's got this in the bag lol...he's ahead by 43 marks!!! lol i wish i could somehow put caps lock on numbers, but alas it can not be.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

Be careful.
Never seen a 43 mark question o_O

iBibah

HSC
pretty sure he's got this in the bag lol...he's ahead by 43 marks!!! lol i wish i could somehow put caps lock on numbers, but alas it can not be.
maybe I'm falling for your sarcasm, but iBibah wasn't serious :p

Lol

Never seen a 43 mark question o_O
Your schools not setting hsc style questions then are they.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a related note, what's the most marks you ever had for a part of a question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)