Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

omed92

Banned
HSC
lol,

you can get your goal, just study... I always wanted to get into medicine, now I think the fucked up HSC system also screwed my Atar. hence now I can't get into medicine, english is the worest subject, everytime, I write a essay ( I serious even check it with my tutor, who marks it several times), the teachers give it a 10 out 20. serious what the fuck do you have to write in this shit subject to get a band 6.

I just give up, for this HSC shit,

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
lol,

you can get your goal, just study... I always wanted to get into medicine, now I think the fucked up HSC system also screwed my Atar. hence now I can't get into medicine, english is the worest subject, everytime, I write a essay ( I serious even check it with my tutor, who marks it several times), the teachers give it a 10 out 20. serious what the fuck do you have to write in this shit subject to get a band 6.

Good one bro, nek Minnit 99.95 atar.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
lol,

Thank you for the advice Omed

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
LOL
yeah I have to do the bio option

sigh

human story

wtf is that omg
I also have to do the option Communication
I've mastered the other 3 modules and I'm ready to smash the trails and state rank bio so I can get into med
:dog:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Is this the real omed or just a dame troll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)