• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

haitham

HSC
hello would u be able to send me those papers to my email too. thankyou very much.

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Just when I thought it was over

second set of trials starting tomorrow:

timetable:

Mon: Paper 1 Eng, Tues: Paper 2 Eng, Wed: EX1, Thursday: Chemistry, Friday: Economics

Next Monday: MX2

Worst timetable
Youch! :(

Best of luck - have never heard of a school do 2 sets of trials ever.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Sydney Grammar make the better 4U papers.

Not sure how time is remotely relevant. And he doesn't have THAT much time anyway.
I think what Nerd thought Study was saying is 'after HSC exams', he misunderstood papers for exams

Hypem

HSC
I think what Nerd thought Study was saying is 'after HSC exams', he misunderstood papers for exams
Pretty sure he just meant that because there's still 2 months left, you can do plenty of papers and wouldn't need to pick out the "best" ones

enoilgam

HSC
Pretty sure he just meant that because there's still 2 months left, you can do plenty of papers and wouldn't need to pick out the "best" ones
This isnt really as much time as you would think - you really need to be selective with what you do and dont do. From memory, MX1 papers are 2 hours and MX2 are 3 hours - add to that the time taken to mark and review answers and it is extremely time consuming. So, it probably would be best to be selective when it comes to past papers with these subjects.

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
This isnt really as much time as you would think - you really need to be selective with what you do and dont do. From memory, MX1 papers are 2 hours and MX2 are 3 hours - add to that the time taken to mark and review answers and it is extremely time consuming. So, it probably would be best to be selective when it comes to past papers with these subjects.
Nailed it.

Plus you really want to choose papers that are challenging and those that are supposedly the 'best' so you can prepare for all eventualities within the HSC. You obviously wouldn't benefit much doing other trivial papers.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Guys, if you differentiate (e^x +1)^2 is the answer 2xe^x (e^x +1) or 2e^x (e^x +1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)