Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
paper 1

creative jizz

essay jizz

short answer jizz

but question 5 of the short answer, the mini-essay, my conclusion was so sloppy because I wrote it in 30 seconds, still got out a solid 3 lines, but I know I'll at least lose a mark or two in q5

because I split 40/40/40 exactly

wrote 6 for creative + essay and 5 for short answer
Beast, will regain rank 1 in this shit english cohort. O wait, bias will screw you over again.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
lol but then again, consider the fact that there are only 10/20 state ranks in most subjects and everyone who's first in any subject at any top 200 school thinks they have a shot at 1.
about 4-5 years, can't exactly recall it, there was a student state ranking in ancient history and my school is ranked around 300ish
Last years DUX was 99.95 - rank about 270ish

Bobbo1

HSC
School rank isn't going to stop someone getting a 99.95.

iBibah

HSC
Beast, will regain rank 1 in this shit english cohort. O wait, bias will screw you over again.
Guiz there is no bias in english, the teachers are all trained professionals who can put their emotions aside and treat everyone equally.

Marc26

HSC
Guiz there is no bias in english, the teachers are all trained professionals who can put their emotions aside and treat everyone equally.
Yeah guiz, people aren't favoured... English teachers love everyone equally

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
...As they all make certain to be in possession of a copy of The Great Gatesby at all times.

Makematics

HSC
dw guise in hsc we have a student number, so no bias based on race. u dame monkey shite BOS

marlins4

HSC
Anyone doing CSSA trials for Economic or Biology let me know the questions LOL thanks

Marc26

HSC
dw guise in hsc we have a student number, so no bias based on race. u dame monkey shite BOS
Yeah instead they're probably biased towards other things like handwriting or something stupid.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Some of my teachers know my number and handwriting so it doesn't do much, smaller classes don't help either lol.

Anyone doing CSSA trials for Economic or Biology let me know the questions LOL thanks
Everyone does CSSA at the same time lol

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
lol but then again, consider the fact that there are only 10/20 state ranks in most subjects and everyone who's first in any subject at any top 200 school thinks they have a shot at 1.
So glad I'm not a part of this because my school is outside of the top 200 ^-^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)