• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
was alright, i'm pretty happy with it. My mark isn't that great, but considering one class had an average of 52% it isn't too bad.
Hey man,

what did you get for 4u? My mate always gets above 90% and is ranking 1st all the time. In his trial, I think he got 95%, he is so smart. His 4u teacher is the guy who wrote the 4u cambridge textbook. Arnold

DO you think he will easily get a band 6, and even a state rank, there is only 2 people doing 4u in my school, but he always gets 90% above in each assessment, holy shit man he is also first in 3u, always getting 90% above.

Do you think this is always possible, he study all night I guess. These this mean that he will bring my mark up as well, or he will be only one achieve a band 6. There is 7 people in 3u including me. how does it work, I am rsnked 5/7 in 3u and he is 1/7 getting 90% above.

Last edited:

Makematics

HSC
guys have you heard anything about a board of studies rule which says students aren't allowed to know their internal marks and ranks until the day before their hsc exam?!? what is this crap?

Siddy123

HSC
guys have you heard anything about a board of studies rule which says students aren't allowed to know their internal marks and ranks until the day before their hsc exam?!? what is this crap?
thats bullshit because in a few weeks our studentsonline will tell us all our ranks just incase we need to appeal anything etc

Makematics

HSC
Doesn't your school library or something have one?
not one that i can use.

Hey man,

what did you get for 4u? My mate always gets above 90% and is ranking 1st all the time. In his trial, I think he got 95%, he is so smart. His 4u teacher is the guy who wrote the 4u cambridge textbook. Arnold

DO you think he will easily get a band 6, and even a state rank, there is only 2 people doing 4u in my school, but he always gets 90% above in each assessment, holy shit man he is also first in 3u, always getting 90% above.

Do you think this is always possible, he study all night I guess. These this mean that he will bring my mark up as well, or he will be only one achieve a band 6. There is 7 people in 3u including me. how does it work, I am rsnked 5/7 in 3u and he is 1/7 getting 90% above.
hey bro, i got 5% in my trial, pretty dame good aye? i think if graham arnold taught me i might be lik ur friend. and yeh man, he is guaranteed a state rank, heck he is gonna state rank every subject that's how smart he is. um don't worry, if one person in your cohort state ranks, then the entire cohort state ranks, so all good for you LB :)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
not one that i can use.

hey bro, i got 5% in my trial, pretty dame good aye? i think if graham arnold taught me i might be lik ur friend. and yeh man, he is guaranteed a state rank, heck he is gonna state rank every subject that's how smart he is. um don't worry, if one person in your cohort state ranks, then the entire cohort state ranks, so all good for you LB :)
hahahahahahahahahhah
ahjahaahahha
hahah
ah
ahah
a

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Hey man,

Omeddddddddddddddddddd, get your fax right you dame moncey shite

In other news, finally finished my trials ! Think i went alright, not as good as i could have but probably enough to maintain most of my ranks.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Omg biology sucks balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaken hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koreafantasy

HSC
Ruse trials. I got butt-raped in even 2u maths, the questions were just impossible. Then i saw the 2012 hsc paper. the difference is like the feeling before you absolutely have to take a dump, and the feeling right after you sit on the toilet and take it.

Makematics

HSC

In other news, finally finished my trials ! Think i went alright, not as good as i could have but probably enough to maintain most of my ranks.
gratz!

Siddy123

HSC
Ruse trials. I got butt-raped in even 2u maths, the questions were just impossible. Then i saw the 2012 hsc paper. the difference is like the feeling before you absolutely have to take a dump, and the feeling right after you sit on the toilet and take it.
fuark you a ruse nigg?
u know my mate?.. his surname is nguyen...?

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A

wtf, lol

was I talking to you, you get your fax right?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
wtf, lol

was I talking to you, you get your fax right?
Now you are brah

Why are you even on bos? you should keep studying so you can maintain that 40/50 adv rank that will of course bring you a state rank

inb4omed/streetboy/lightingboltrages :dog::monkey::shoot::chainsaw:

:rage:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)