Trial Exams (1 Viewer)

elisabeth

HSC
LiL_JeN_JeN said:
I did my first exam today.
The gym was so cold and so I was cold, my hands were numb, which means I couldnt write very fast, and they were getting sore and cramped and I wanted to write forever on the creative writing bit but couldnt.
I was wondering, for the Eng-Area of Study paper, did anyone else have the one with the following texts for Q1:
Text 1-The 2 games to play on a car trip
Text 2-Extract about some losers journey through America
Text 3-Garfield (best text ever)
Text4+5-Poems, first one was about leaving some farm and the second was about some place called Innisfree
Yeah, we had that... only no text 4-5. Do you go to HKHS too? If not, where are you at?

Mr_Sheen

HSC
I Have my first examination tommorow, English Paper 1 then i have a day off to study for my modules exam which follows the next day, 2 english papers in 3 days which i have to admit i have not studied for, **hangs head in shame** you will find me tomorrow in the exam strangling the old bag supervisor, for she wants to take my half completed paper away from me as the time has run dry,
has anyone finnished the english advanced paper that their school bought from the board of studies, as my teachers are lazy and will not change the questions from the pre-made exam.
HELP!

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
4 down, 3 to go :D.

I did both English adv papers and Bio last week, and 2 unit Maths today. The English ones were pretty easy considering I had prepared some generic essays earlier. Bio was...disgusting, and Maths was Maths as usual. Pretty hard, and some questions thrown in were like...wah, is this in english??

I've got Society and Culture on Thursday, Modern on Friday, Extension English on Monday and Bio prac on Tuesday. Greeeeaatttttt.

P

pLuvia

would you let anyone see your paper?? especically the trials, i wouldnt give a crap about anyone else, even for my friends :p sounds bad, but you study your ass off and your friend just copies, i don't think so..

elisabeth

HSC
LiL_JeN_JeN said:
Im at Albion Park High...down on the South Coast
Is it from a past HSC paper or trial, or has my school bought the trials? I thought they made them up themselves. Btw, I'm on the central coast.

HSC
8/8 - english paper 1
10/8 - english paper 2
11/8 - general maths
12/8 - chemistry
17/8 - business studies
22/8 - SDD
23/8 - VET IT

one down, 6 to go :(

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
elisabeth said:
Is it from a past HSC paper or trial, or has my school bought the trials? I thought they made them up themselves. Btw, I'm on the central coast.
Most likely bought it...just like my school.
I did my maths exam today...OMG I think I did really terrible...like really REALLY terrible...ah well...I will live...tomorrow is BSA!

bumbo_hippo

HSC
no fair~
trialz finish on da 15th...so i have to go bak to skool for like 2 dayz...and then i have to redo my eng paper.....
and then have another 2 dayz of skool and then do my 2nd paper for eng...
sigh....

kierenjayde

HSC
hey i finish my half yearly exams tomro! woot!

i had english and legal on on monday..... enlgish was fine... i basically memorised the "youth forum presentation" i rote beforehand.... we got given the exam question a week earlier
legal was a lil bit hard though... i think thats coz i didnt realy study...lol

tuesday i had hospitality...... that was sooooooooo easy.... i didnt even study coz it was my birthday!

wednesday i had nothing

on thursday which is tomoro i have ancient history which im sure im guna do realy bad in....

and friday im suposed to do a marine studies exam but our teacher didnt want us to do one so im extremely happy.... even though id robs do realy good in the exam....

xxx

a.dundovic

HSC
finished maths and maths extension exams....how did everyone do in the maths exams:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)