trial hsc exam 4 hospo. (1 Viewer)

christfreak

HSC
hey does anyone know how to do the questions in section 3. especially commercial cookery. Also does anyone knoww anythin about HACCP, cos we havnt learnt anything bout these yet, cos our teacher is reall annoying and just sits there and talks for the whole lesson, so we dont learn anything. thanks.

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
haccp is hazard analysis critical control points....to do with food..its a legislation i think.

_manda_87_

HSC
Heya i found sum revision notes from my hsc last year i hope they help!?! (btw most of our notes came from the excel book)

basically haccp is a food safety system that is implemented in all food related areas. it involves the identification of potentially harmful hazards in the food chain (ie, the process of preparing and making the meal), and putting steps in place to prevent the hazards from happening.

this can be done by analising the hazards, identifying the critical points and controlling these points to insure the food is safe for consumption.

all the examples that i have seen for haccp revolve around chicken so it would be safe to use it as an example if needed in the exam.

hope that helps

manda

sexybaby552

hey

hey manda its really kind of u to send everyone all ur notes from last year.. can i ask a question tho.. in the exam wat was it mostly based on..was it safety or just general hosp stuff???
emily:)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
sexybaby552 said:
hey manda its really kind of u to send everyone all ur notes from last year.. can i ask a question tho.. in the exam wat was it mostly based on..was it safety or just general hosp stuff???
emily:)
the exam is all industry knowlegde (collegues and customers, communication, stereotyping, legislation etc) and stuff until the last long answer Q which is the elective subject which you did. (ours was commercial cookery so we have a question usually talking about prep of food)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)