Trial on technology (1 Viewer)

B0

HSC
N/A
I did my AoS paper not long ago and it was on technology. Could anyone tell me which paper this was and did anyone in Stand. eng do it?
Lol thanks

SanjoyM

HSC
I did an AOS paper on Technology and Belonging as well :)
Was the Imaginative writing question "Explore the connection between technology and belonging in your creative writing"?
The section 1 texts were:
a) Skype advertisement
b) Article on Belonging and the promotion of a software
c) Wife, who is submerged in the world of consumerism and technology
d) Technology and how it destructs a sense of belonging

NotAGenius

HSC
N/A
Hey, roughly what were the questions in paper 2 of the independent trial? I heard that they were more difficult than CSSA. Also, does anyone know which test (independant or CSSA) best reflects the difficulty of the actual HSC?

declanbehan

HSC
Hey, roughly what were the questions in paper 2 of the independent trial? I heard that they were more difficult than CSSA. Also, does anyone know which test (independant or CSSA) best reflects the difficulty of the actual HSC?
Module a = something about concerns from contexts from "across time" being linked
Module b (Hamlet) = analyse the theme of duty in relation to a quote on audience's consciousness being affected by themes/ideas of the play (fuck thaaaaat)
module c = Conflicting perspectives are beneficial as they explore more than one perspective(roughly)

Zenzen174

HSC
Module a = something about concerns from contexts from "across time" being linked
Module b (Hamlet) = analyse the theme of duty in relation to a quote on audience's consciousness being affected by themes/ideas of the play (fuck thaaaaat)
module c = Conflicting perspectives are beneficial as they explore more than one perspective(roughly)
Wish I found this thread sooner -.-
Did anyone do speeches for Module B? Do they specify a certain speech or is it our own choice?

Zenzen174

HSC
Yep, did that one yesterday. It was the Independent trial :)
Paper 2 is scheduled for tomorrow, does anyone know the questions for mod a (frankenstein/blade runner), mod b (speeches), mod c (JC)? Oh, and the number of related texts required for mod c!
Thanks!
Guess you know now then, hm? :p

FDG

HSC
No, I don't actually. I would still like to know what those questions were though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)