TRIAL papers (1 Viewer)

schooly

Hi everyone, does anyone have any past trial papers with solutions if possible for me to do these holidays for practice.
if so please prvate message me or reply to this post with the attachment.
Thankyou

Akira_Tikira

Listen,if you read other posts, you would know there is little chance you will get any past papers for Biology in the near future. What you should do is get the Sucess one and purhcase them yourself...I think HSC TRial sale them for 25 dollars for 3 papers and you can phone up the company like NEAP and buy it yourself....

sneaker

No need to be so abrupt Akira_Tikira!
Schooly, the success one book is really good, and pretty cheap considering. Also, the new syllabus is basically a copy and paste initiative from the bos, so go through past papers (pre 2001) as well to try the 'overlapp' questions, it all helps, and if that fails, do what we do at school; we make up questions for eachother, answer them, compare the answers, and get our teacher to write a rubric out for our questions, or mark the ones we wrote. It seems to work well!
Good Luck

schooly

Thanks all. i do have the success one book but i was just wondeirng if any had trial papers. but it seems not..
By the way sneaky, that is a good idea, but not when it comes to my bio teacher. So mean, wouldnt even want to listen to you.
But i wish we could do that method......

thankyou

Akira_Tikira

I think you really need to get your hands on some past papers. If you can't get them....you need to try. It is the best way to practice for exams.....what schooly said is good.....but is time consuming and you don't have the marking guidelines.

My advice, get the papers.....2002 is better than 2001 cause the format is more HSC style.

DangSta

wow thanks for the links....

hehe... i also found a past paper biology book from 1979-1992 in a bin 2 yrs ago.....lol....it turn out quite useful nowadays! But some of the stuff aren't related....oh well, still good! :)

lucky me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)