Trial / Practice Questions from 1984 / Metropolis (1 Viewer)

Mathsisfun15

HSC
Can people please post their Trial essay questions for 1984/Metropolis?

Mathsisfun15

HSC
How does the study of Metropolis and Nineteen Eighty-four enrich your understanding of control
The prescribed texts are:
- George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty Four
- Fritz Lang, Metropolis

rand_althor

HSC
After comparing Metropolis and Nineteen Eighty-Four, what conclusions have you drawn about their intertextual perspectives relating to authority and revolution?

mrpotatoed

HSC
I think mine was the quote that went something like "if you want a picture of the future of humanity, imaging a boot stomping on a human face, forever", and a discussion of the quote. Pretty much all 1984/metropolis essay questions are either about the sanctity of the human spirit or the consequences of control (in general terms).

JimStar

HSC
I think mine was the quote that went something like "if you want a picture of the future of humanity, imaging a boot stomping on a human face, forever", and a discussion of the quote. Pretty much all 1984/metropolis essay questions are either about the sanctity of the human spirit or the consequences of control (in general terms).
but there is always that one question no one is ready for, you're welcome guys!
To what extent has your comparative study of Fritz Lang’s Metropolis and George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty Four provided an intertextual study of perspectives on gender?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)