• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial Question - Please HELP (1 Viewer)

Chikitita

HSC
Okai i have a serious question so if people could respond ASAP it would be greatly appreciated .... Okai if one generally stuffs up hard in their trials, meaning one doesnt pass any subject except two does this automatically mean one will not get a UAI over 60 ..... and if one doesnt pass thier trial exams except for two and gets mid 70z for their HSC in every subject does that mean their okai and their UAI will be higher ...... please respond to this question quickly because its seriously killin me :confused:

funniboi

HSC
Chikitita said:
Okai i have a serious question so if people could respond ASAP it would be greatly appreciated .... Okai if one generally stuffs up hard in their trials, meaning one doesnt pass any subject except two does this automatically mean one will not get a UAI over 60 ..... and if one doesnt pass thier trial exams except for two and gets mid 70z for their HSC in every subject does that mean their okai and their UAI will be higher ...... please respond to this question quickly because its seriously killin me :confused:

You'll be fine, just give it your best. :) goodluck to you!

Chikitita

HSC
Thanx

Thanx a lot sweety ... hopefully i will do fine and get the uai i need to get into university ... all the best for u too ;)

wanton-wonton

HSC
Chikitita said:
Thanx a lot sweety ... hopefully i will do fine and get the uai i need to get into university ... all the best for u too ;)
Girls are so easy to flatter.

kiara

jumb said:
One would be better off if she posted in the appropriate forum ( http://community.boredofstudies.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110 ) and didn't use retina-burning pink for one's text colour.
hmm it seems that one would also be better if they stopped trying to prove their intelligence and wit by correcting others for completely insignificant mistakes (which come when one has a life outside posting on forums) and instead channeled their obvisouly high IQ into constructive advice rather than stupid comments on post locations and the colour of the font used

Have a nice day! and ps. I'm sure u don't need it but, good luck in you Trials!!

Chikitita

HSC
jumb said:
One would be better off if she posted in the appropriate forum ( http://community.boredofstudies.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110 ) and didn't use retina-burning pink for one's text colour.
hmmm i really do not see much point to ur comment about my font colour so if u dont have an answer to my question i rather u not reply as well as finding something to do other than try to put people down ... okie dokie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)