2nd (ObliviousNinja): 83%
3rd: 82%
4th: 82%
5th: 80%
6th (me): 78%

inb4someonesaysmyschoolhascrapmarks
Oi kent, i got 84.

wtf man, your school has crap marks.
ik. my school is gonna exit top 100 this year. lols. it was top 40 a couple of years ago.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Was it a prize or a HD?
98 percentile so HD

I should be happy but it actually pisses me off because I realised how to do most questions I couldn't do not long after the test argh. Would have been gg no re.

Web Addict

HSC
98 percentile so HD

I should be happy but it actually pisses me off because I realised how to do most questions I couldn't do not long after the test argh. Would have been gg no re.
Congratulations. You're crazy. You got a High Distinction, yet you're not happy? I would be so happy with a High Distinction. If only I could get one. By the way, how many questions did you get right and how many points did that add up to?

RealiseNothing

HSC
Congratulations. You're crazy. You got a High Distinction, yet you're not happy? I would be so happy with a High Distinction. If only I could get one. By the way, how many questions did you get right and how many points did that add up to?
I haven't got back my results break down yet, the teacher just told me how I went.

RealiseNothing

HSC
there always is one
man at my school 78% would have been the bottom mark, everyone outside a top 10 school should be killed and their schools razed to the ground, they're just not good enough
lol even some of the schools within the top 10 should be razed to the ground.

twelsh

HSC
Advanced English: 82% 1/6 (shocked about this, teacher marks really hard)
Maths: 95% 1/4
Maths Ext 1: 65% 1/2
Chemistry: 75% 1/6 (hard marking)
SOR 1U: 88% 1/29

Still have Physics and Music to get back, but I've topped all of my trials so far, so I'm feeling pretty good . :)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Advanced English: 82% 1/6 (shocked about this, teacher marks really hard)
Maths: 95% 1/4
Maths Ext 1: 65% 1/2
Chemistry: 75% 1/6 (hard marking)
SOR 1U: 88% 1/29

Still have Physics and Music to get back, but I've topped all of my trials so far, so I'm feeling pretty good . :)
Gratz :)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Do the top 10 schools actually possess the top 10 teaching faculties (or something like that) or are their results due to how they attract the harder working students?

I am leaning to the statement that its because of students mostly purely due to the high focus on information regurgitation and the fact that you can pretty much self-teach all the courses.

enak101

HSC
I did my trials weeks ago, I did not study at all (big mistake).

Biology=69/100
Ancient History=71/100

Happy with these considering no preparation lol

General Maths=43%
PDHPE=49%
Business=40 something
English=30 something

I crashed in english and got 4/20 and 5/20 for each essay, creative got 12/15 though which I was happy with, AOS was just average. I've only been in General Maths for a few weeks and I technically did do a little study but not much or not very effectively. The rest I should have just studied more.

I did start studying at least a bit each day a few days ago so hopefully I can ramp this up for the exams and still do okay. Ranks are top 3 for 5 or 6 subjects so not too bad, though small small cohort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)