Trial Results/Rankings (1 Viewer)

Kutay

University
HSC
Trial Results

I thought i might open this thread just to see how everyone went. As soon as i get my results i will post :)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I got 85%. Quite disappointed.
I got 100% for factors affecting performance and my option (Sport and Physical Activity in Aus. Society), but stuffed up in the multiple choice and health promotion sections..

Btw, my exam was not the CSSA one.

mcbec

HSC
i probably wont get mine back for a week or two... or more... even tho it was one of the first exams, our teacher takes forever to mark stuff!!

but i think it was ok, however i dont think i did as well as i could have.... one of the long response questions that was worth 15 marks was about the characteristics of the learner, and for the whole exam i just had this complete mind blank, and i couldnt remember any except the heredity ones!! so hopefully i can still get maybe a 6 or 7 for the question...

anyway, how did everyone find their trials? easy? hard? hoping the HSC will/wont be like it??

jessied

HSC
Kutay said:
shit thats heaps good congratulations
thanks if you were talking to me:)

i topped the class by 20 marks, one of my friends stuffed up n misjudged her time and got in the low 70's.. she should of got high 80's tho.. ah well, internal ranking of 1st by a fair bit for me!!

i didnt find the cssa paper that bad, some of the muti-choice were stupid.. hopefully the hsc will be of a similar standard/style of the hsc but you never know what will be in the paper and what types of questions they will ask..

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Please don't ask for pointers, that is cheating. Also exact content of exams cannot be discussed due to copyright issues and security period. Thanks
they can discuss the papers if it is related to study. Read lazs post.

Cab31

HSC
Doesnt everyone do the catholic trials at the same time? thats so rigged if they dont.

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
Without Wings said:
Please don't ask for pointers, that is cheating. Also exact content of exams cannot be discussed due to copyright issues and security period. Thanks
i dont think they were asking for pointers, they've already done the exam...they were just asking if people found them easy or hard and what not. that's not reproducing any of the exam.....they just mentioned a question they found difficult, and it wasnt the exact question anyway

Last edited:

Kutay

University
HSC
65/100 answered a question totally wrong :( oh well was only hoping for 70's so yeh must do better in hsc

mcbec

HSC
i didnt realise so many schools do the catholic paper for their trials!! my skool doesnt.... my PE teacher just got questions and bit and pieces from everywhere - various past papers, re-arrangement of syllabus questions, questions she made up herself, etc....

i think every school should do that. Sure, its a tiny bit of extra work for the teacher, but come on, its not that hard!! and teachers (especially more experienced ones) should know how to make-up or put together a paper by now.
It's a great way of making sure that no one can possibly cheat, coz no one knows whats going to be in it!!!!

and i agree, all schools doing the CSSA paper should do it at the same time, or else its not fair. but hey, most people's trials are over by now, so now its time to focus on studying for the real thing!!!

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
Without Wings said:
the post i was referring to was deleted, therefore you can't see it :) the person who posted had not done their trial yet...
What you have all posted has been fine though :)

I'm glad you'se went well, congrats and keep it up, only the HSC to go and itll all be over
Kutay: DAMN. that has to be frustrating. at least you made the mistake in the trial not the hsc...try redoing hte question for practice.
whoops, my bad! lol

aurora_05

HSC
I got 91/100 and my exam was part CSSA, part an independent paper. Internal ranking of 1....but had that before the trial anyways.
I was quite happy with that :) considering the next mark in the class was something like 82...hooray!

Cab31

HSC
switchblade87 said:
Man, I only got 50%, so crap... I hope I don't stuff the HSC up!
well at least you have the opportunity to make up for it in the HSC. Dont waste that opportunity though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)