• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

trials are in 2 days (1 Viewer)

yepImhere

HSC
WE LOVE ENGLISH 🙌 😭
THE BEST SUBJECT

no but you have to do well in english right for HSC to get good atar because it's always counted? Like even if I did really well in all my other subjects except english it would still cause problems?

howcanibesmarter

HSC
depends on the difference between ur english mark is compared to ur other subjects, but yes generally if ur already good at other subjects you might wanna think about dragging english marks up, since going from 85-90 in english is so much easier than 90-95 for maths

yepImhere

HSC
depends on the difference between ur english mark is compared to ur other subjects, but yes generally if ur already good at other subjects you might wanna think about dragging english marks up, since going from 85-90 in english is so much easier than 90-95 for maths
Ok cool, I'll have to work on it😅

yepImhere

HSC
for some reason i didnt find paper 2 that hard today and now im worried because everyone else found it hard - what is wrong with me 😭

like yes it was hard but the questions were decent
You are all good, I just did not prepare enough at all :')

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
You are all good, I just did not prepare enough at all :')
my advice, keep pushing for the rest of trials and don't let this bum you out (I assume you still have stuff on) but then as soon as trials are over GRIND ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!

idk it's pretty shit advice but learn from mistakes - you can only improve from here 😅

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)