Trials are over and.... (1 Viewer)

iamorbid

HSC
I believe I deserve it.

You should not use profanities against me, when you don't know me whatsoever.
Aside from using profanity, you need to identify what's making you think like that; be it a depression, stress or anxiety. Then you should treat it and get back on track considering that there won't be enough time for you after wasting 6 weeks.

Coookies

HSC
Aside from using profanity, you need to identify what's making you think like that; be it a depression, stress or anxiety. Then you should treat it and get back on track considering that there won't be enough time for you after wasting 6 weeks.
Isn't it better for you in the long run then? You'll be more likely to beat her in the HSC, could be the difference between getting in your course and not getting in.

iamorbid

HSC
Isn't it better for you in the long run then? You'll be more likely to beat her in the HSC, could be the difference between getting in your course and not getting in.
True, but having a fair competition and still doing good is far more satisfying. Besides it's better for Australia as a whole that we all do good.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, it doesn't matter. Just know all your content and you should be fine. I didn't really study much all year except around 2 weeks before trials - didn't do bad.

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Everything except for Physics option. It thought everyone else in other schools are finished o_O

eat_well

HSC
I've finished maths purely because I dropped from 3u to 2u. The 2u people should be done in a couple of days though, which is good.

For English, the school still has a little bit to go for Module B and we're finishing off Module C.

We're about halfway through the option topic in physics and pretty much finished business studies (though I need to catch up on notes).

We're extremely behind in biology. We still have to go through the option topic AND we have to go back to the Search for Better Health since we've only covered about half of it.

iamorbid

HSC
Honestly, it doesn't matter. Just know all your content and you should be fine. I didn't really study much all year except around 2 weeks before trials - didn't do bad.
ok you do that, but don't try pulling other people down to your level.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
ok you do that, but don't try pulling other people down to your level.
I'm pulling people down to my level?

Tell me how you go in HSC and we'll talk then, tell me after the HSC how you regret studying day to day and neglecting your social life.

iamorbid

HSC
I'm pulling people down to my level?

Tell me how you go in HSC and we'll talk then, tell me after the HSC how you regret studying day to day and neglecting your social life.
diverting into a social life argument I see, you tell me how it goes with studying just 2 weeks before the hsc exams.

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad
My school has finished everything for english, 2unit and extension 1 maths, chemistry and engineering studies... Now that I have finished my trials, I know where my weaknesses are in my subjects and I'm using that knowledge to improve myself in those areas!

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad
have you guys finished learning everything in each subjects?

because.... our school still have lot to teach us in all subjects...

trials are over ...
what are you doing?
get ready for hsc !!!
me---->having a break this week

We have finished everything in all subjects except economics and physics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)