trials harder than hsc itself (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

is the trials suppose to be harder than the hsc it self?? like ive been told that the trials are harder is this true?

tennille

HSC
The trials appear to be harder because you have just completed the course and therefore haven't had enough time to review everything. I wouldn't say the HSC is actually "easier", but it appears to be because you have already learnt and revised everything in the course.

fakingtheday

HSC
For a lot of people Trials are the first 3 hour exams you do. HSC is just another exam once you get the 3 hour threshold under your belt. Of course i base that on absolutely nothing at all.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
kadlil said:
is the trials suppose to be harder than the hsc it self?? like ive been told that the trials are harder is this true?
i seriously think that was the case for last year

Götterfunken

HSC
I think the pressure would make the actual HSC harder. i.e. knowing that if you stuff this up, that’s it, whereas the trials are just that, a trial.

Either way, I hope it’s easier!

HSC
N/A
the trials are usually harder than the real hsc. If you have a look at the hsc exams, you'll realise that the things that they test you on are much broader. this is because they've already underwent a series of scrutiny and testing to make sure that they don't discriminate against any one.

i mean look at the english adv modules, they don't ask a specific question for each elective, they have a common question for the module.

and plus, trials also appear harder due to the marking. My school is really strict and tough when it comes to the marking. Even if the answer is right, if its not written exactly on the marking criteria, thats a big fat zero.

P

pLuvia

DrownTheCrow said:
i seriously think that was the case for last year
wat do you mean by that??
yeh, ive always though that trials are harder to make you study more in order to do well in the hsc:p

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
OMFG! YOU ARE ONLY IN YEAR 11! STAY ON YOUR OWN DAMN FORUMS!

General Discussion on the HSC means exactly that.

chidori69

yeah! im perverted!
HSC
well.. i wouldnt know.. but i hope their easier.. simply because my trial marks were crap....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
kadlil said:
wat do you mean by that??
yeh, ive always though that trials are harder to make you study more in order to do well in the hsc:p
well i found the trials to be heaps harder than the actual hsc. and that is factoring in being more prepared for the hsc as well

i think its a move to get you to study harder for the actual hsc. it makes sense

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Tennille said:
The trials appear to be harder because you have just completed the course and therefore haven't had enough time to review everything. I wouldn't say the HSC is actually "easier", but it appears to be because you have already learnt and revised everything in the course.
Agreed!

(though i still hope the HSC is easier, and i am wrong)

HSC
N/A
Gavrillo said:
OMFG! YOU ARE ONLY IN YEAR 11! STAY ON YOUR OWN DAMN FORUMS!

General Discussion on the HSC means exactly that.

lmao. thats very true. it really annoys me when little year 11 runs around complaining about the hsc when its our year to complain!

tennille

HSC
Kadlil, there is no need to be stressing right now. You're only in year 11. Enjoy it while you can.

D43V1L0N3

HSC
lol

the trials appear to be harder because they are crammed into a far smaller time span than the HSC. well at least for our school anyway.... and for me i had my 8 exams in 5 days in the trials, for the HSC it is spread out over 3 weeks.

P

pLuvia

holla back girl said:
lmao. thats very true. it really annoys me when little year 11 runs around complaining about the hsc when its our year to complain!
does it look like im complaining mate?? im just asking geez

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
year 11's at my school have absolutely no respect for us year 12's. Last year, we treated the year 12's like royalty!!!! But no, this year they strut around the place acting like they own it just coz they're wearing the senior uniform. A group of them even stole our table coz we hadnt sat at it for a while coz of trials, but now were back, they wouldnt move, and we even had to get the DP to get rid of them. what little shits.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
year 11's at my school have absolutely no respect for us year 12's. Last year, we treated the year 12's like royalty!!!! But no, this year they strut around the place acting like they own it just coz they're wearing the senior uniform. A group of them even stole our table coz we hadnt sat at it for a while coz of trials, but now were back, they wouldnt move, and we even had to get the DP to get rid of them. what little shits.
I KNOW!!

Even the younger shits do it as well. Our seat got taken over by egotistical year 10 boys and we had to lob food at them to get them to leave.

Year 11's all whinging about they're yearlies and all their stupid assessments.. HELLOO!! WE ARE DOING THE HSC! I'll listen to your whinging next year when you got something real to whinge about!

P

pLuvia

lol, dnt get me started about year 10s and the lower years, just want to bash there heads in their so annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)